Friedman Steve Stevens Signature (Prototype) Amp Demo

Cool stuff!! :rock:
I remember reading an Article with Steve Stevens several years back and he talked about Dave Freidman working on his amps. This had to of been 5 or 6 years back.

5150clone":7rkbhs2v said:
Awesome!!. Killer player, killer tone. Amp sounds great. :rock:

fuckin A :D WOW!!!

so this SS mod is a "tweaked BE mod to sound more aggressive" or is it actually based off the C45 mod? does it rely on any zener clipping at all? very interested!!! :doh: :LOL: :LOL:

goldwing68nv":9my59il7 said:
5150clone":9my59il7 said:
Awesome!!. Killer player, killer tone. Amp sounds great. :rock:

fuckin A :D WOW!!!

so this SS mod is a "tweaked BE mod to sound more aggressive" or is it actually based off the C45 mod? does it rely on any zener clipping at all? very interested!!! :doh: :LOL: :LOL:
I think it's a more aggressive BE with no clipping.

jmgman69":3fs8sj56 said:
jlbaxe":3fs8sj56 said:
I like the headboard. Does that mean its a bedroom amp :yes:
:LOL: :LOL: These things were fucking crankin!!!!! :rock:
Hell yeah some great tone….. :yes: After watching that I just walk past my amp and hang my head down :LOL: :LOL:

LP Freak":27osbk5z said:
Man, I love that tone. Too bad it's so ugly. :doh:

You have some nerve calling that amp ugly. Have you seen your avatar? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Well, at least they both sound great.

I'm not a person that buys amps because of a good sounding youtube video well..ok...once I did but never again!! :LOL: :LOL: .....This amp sounds good!!!

I guess I showed up with the right guitar pic for Steve at the right time. (Steve didn't have a pic in his pocket. I had mine which were based off Steve's pic specs so I handed him a pic to use for the demo. My small contribution to this demo, gents.)

kurtsstuff":1te5ghde said:
I'm not a person that buys amps because of a good sounding youtube video well..ok...once I did but never again!! :LOL: :LOL: .....This amp sounds good!!!

yeah but imagine how AWESOME that amp must've sounded hearing it being played live & in person :thumbsup:

Back