Egnater vengeance thoughts

I played one on two separate occasions at GC and thought it was a cool amp. Lots of options tone wise. Very nice clean too. I would like to see/hear a cool demo or play though of the amp. Ola?? Fluff?? Bueller??

It does have a pretty nice clean. The distortion was kinda nice but leaves alot to be desired. At least to me. The few times I have tried it, i felt like I was only able to get one or two good tones out of it. Turning the knobs just a little bit would change the sound from OK, to mehh. :confused: Hopefully it turns out to be more reliable than the Tourmaster storys I read about. But not a bad price for what you get. Great clean. And I'm sure that with the right tubes/speakers the dirty side would work just fine. Its certainly not a bad amp by any means. I'd buy one.

Used ;)

It's odd. I tried one right when it came out and thought it was pretty cool. Played it a second time and just thought it was average. Not sure if it was something wrong with the second one or just my ears. I'm guessing the latter. My opinion was just kind of average of it...

I owned one for about a week & sent it back to Sweetwater.

The aesthetics of the amp are super cool. Lots of nice features. The clean channel, like the other dudes said, was the bright spot.

As far as the distortion channel, I used the amp at band rehearsal & overall I thought it lacked any sort of punch. I was like where's the grit & aggressiveness? Probably one of the most uninspiring hi-gain amps I've played through. I thought about getting the Armageddon, but I read where the distortion channels are not all that different so I nixed the idea. For the price I think you can do a lot better.

bubbastain":n7bq1mke said:
I played one on two separate occasions at GC and thought it was a cool amp. Lots of options tone wise. Very nice clean too. I would like to see/hear a cool demo or play though of the amp. Ola?? Fluff?? Bueller??

Dont look at me. They dont return emails or phone calls. i will bug them at NAMM though. :D

Those guys can make can make a gorilla amp sound like a metal machine,so i don"t want to be braiwashed :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back