2013 ESP Guitar Line Up Preview - New Models here w/ Prices

King Guitar

Banned
Ok after much discussion as to what is happening with ESP in 2013 and at NAMM here is the 2013 Line Up...

They have made big changes at ESP and are targeting the actual ESP branded guitars to be the best of the best with only Artist Signatures and Custom Shop pieces.

They have also consolidated their shops in Japan to one Master Custom Shop.

2013 Will be a transitional year as the make the move to only have ESP on the aforementioned Artist Signature Guitars and Custom shop they will still a reduced line up of ESP Standard series in 2013 while they phase them out (i.e.: Sell the guitars already built and warehoused).

They will introduce the new ESP LTD Elite line up at NAMM 2013 and these are a bridge between the less expensive LTD's and the new Custom Shop and Signature ESP's. From what I can see the new LTD Elite is the old ESP Standard series quality which is very similar to Edwards branded guitars in Japan and are totally pro guitars and nice.

So without further ado below in the new 2013 ESP Line up. Note King Guitar is taking orders for these guitars and will beat any price out there. The ESP Standard, LTD Elite and regular LTD's are available now. The new ESP Signature Series will not be shipping until about 5 months after NAMM.

If you enjoy the forum and like being here please support my shop when buying gear. :)

PM me if you would like more info or to pre order any guitar below. :thumbsup:

2013_ESP_New_Products_Page_01_zps20de3259.jpg

Back