Only Bogner could..

WizardSouth-JP

make me wanna buy some Bogner batteries

Attachments

• Bogner9v-xlarge.jpg
    Bogner9v-xlarge.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 4,330
Fuel for Your Pedals

The Bogner "Sonic Fuel" 9v alkaline battery delivers wide tonal range and fast dynamic attack to your pedal. When every component in your signal chain affects your tone, you need a Bogner "Sonic Fuel" 9v battery to deliver maximum sonic character. The battery fueling your pedals can be just as critical as choosing the right pick or set of strings. That's why Bogner has decided to unleash this powerful 9v battery on the public. Once available only with Bogner pedals, now you can fuel all your pedals with Bogner "Sonic Fuel."

Optimize your pedal's performance with the Bogner 9v "Sonic Fuel" battery.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Bogner9v

//

errrrr

You guys ought to be very careful with those batteries. I heard that inside the battery casing is fresh Reinhold pee. Thats why they last so long. Your kid's kids can use the same battery. :yes:

university81":29rtm9go said:
Fuel for Your Pedals

The Bogner "Sonic Fuel" 9v alkaline battery delivers wide tonal range and fast dynamic attack to your pedal. When every component in your signal chain affects your tone, you need a Bogner "Sonic Fuel" 9v battery to deliver maximum sonic character. The battery fueling your pedals can be just as critical as choosing the right pick or set of strings. That's why Bogner has decided to unleash this powerful 9v battery on the public. Once available only with Bogner pedals, now you can fuel all your pedals with Bogner "Sonic Fuel."

Optimize your pedal's performance with the Bogner 9v "Sonic Fuel" battery.

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Bogner9v

//

errrrr

I rather enjoyed that blurb while under the impression it was an off-the cuff parody at what a sales pitch might sound like. I was gravely disappointed when I clicked the link.

koury73":2n0b4cyf said:
The tone I get with these will probably smoke the tone I've been getting with Bugera batteries :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I would be more worried about the Bugera batteries going up in smoke. :D :LOL: :LOL:

university81":5nw3vpam said:
{insert eric johnson comment here} =)

Eric has been noted as saying the types of screws on the back of his Marshall Plexi heads (not cabs) make a difference in tone.
Whatever drugs he was/is on must really be fantastic.

UberschallEL34":21j8xd3c said:
university81":21j8xd3c said:
{insert eric johnson comment here} =)

Eric has been noted as saying the types of screws on the back of his Marshall Plexi heads (not cabs) make a difference in tone.
Whatever drugs he was/is on must really be fantastic.

On a more "serious" note, 9v batteries apparently do make a difference in some people's ears.
Quote from the Fulltone Clyde Wah manual:

"I recommend using a Carbon-Zinc 9 volt battery (included) such as the Eveready "Classic" or "Super
Heavy Duty" instead of an Alkaline, which although they last longer, tend to sound harsh. Do your own
experiments.....leave the wah plugged in and quickly change through a couple of different types of
batteries, but keep your amp's volume down so as not to damage your ears or the amp from the noise
when reconnecting the next battery."

Batteries with low amperage output make a difference, the full 9volts is there until you hit a note and then the voltage drops and compresses, that's what people refer to when they say they can hear the difference.

Back