Billy Blades Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

I Like Amps

:D :LOL: :LOL: :D

Did you guys say you wanted some pictures of Billy Blades work??? This was taken from the Marshall Forum today. Enjoy!

Notice the attention to safety and component layout. Extra solder to ensure a good connection. Component values blacked out to ensure no one can copy his one-of-a-kind design. Extra large holes to help air cool the tube sockets.

:confused: :scared: :LOL: :LOL: :confused: :scared:

This stuff is better than "Cameron amps" or "Duck Dynasty"! ..... I just can't get enough of the Saga of Billy Blades.! :D

"Id much rather talk about reality and coolness then to let people with sucky lives ruin my flow!" -Billy Blades

"Fact is the Universe is all about growth and abundance. To go against that wouldnt be living. We are supposed to be Awesome and keep striving to be better. To deny that would be against all laws of nature and against the reason in which we were made." -Billy Blades

That looks like hot glue and not silicone, double dog fail........ That stuff will melt as soon as heat builds up the the chassis. But if you remember back to his build videos with the cab work, I don't think anyone would be too surprised.

I thought you would like it. I like the nice, safe wiring off of the power tranny.

The cap sitting on top of that 10W power resistor is part of the BB special design.

And he was proud enough of his work to sell it to some guy over on the Marshall Forum?

Ouch.

Fire hazard waiting to happen. I don't even see the clearly marked chassis ground?

Shrink wrap in places that don't matter at all and open flying lead style resistors just millimeters from the chassis with no shrink wrap at all - let alone twice for safety concerns. Plus the jumbled up mess of wiring.

That power transformer soldering mess is a first. I have never seen someone stupid enough to try that and pass it as acceptable.

Hell there is even wiring with melted insulation for that matter :aww:

I would ship it back and make a claim on the CC for getting screwed over.

What is worse is that the guy thinks this is acceptable over there. That is terrible.

Wow.....just uhh.....wow. Not sure I would plug that in to be honest. looks like it should catch on fire

RG955TT":1qixezi3 said:
Wow.....just uhh.....wow. Not sure I would plug that in to be honest. looks like it should catch on fire

If you hung that chassis on a pole below a light bulb, you'd have a homemade bug zapper. :D

baron55":2yn69e4t said:
You forgot Tattoo Artist

Yeah I was aware of that. He still is. Makes you wonder what his tattoos look like?

The guy got a temporary ban on the Marshall Forum and when he came back a few days ago, he started his thread and it all went downhill fast.

We haven't seen him since.

I almost feel sorry for the guy and i dont even know this asshole :LOL: :LOL:

So he shit someone out of thousands, was wreckless with his own name, and on top of it all wreckless with his own safety and the safety of others?

Hell i have prototyped on breadboards with better looking layouts than that :LOL: :LOL:

glpg80":oachj3mu said:
I almost feel sorry for the guy and i dont even know this asshole :LOL: :LOL:

So he shit someone out of thousands, was wreckless with his own name, and on top of it all wreckless with his own safety and the safety of others?

Hell i have prototyped on breadboards with better looking layouts than that :LOL: :LOL:
He's an anomaly and a very sick person. I find it hard to believe some of the clips that sounded good of his came from that disaster.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADES.... some vintage amps look like spaghetti too but I agree that his layout leaves a little to be desired. He gobs the solder on there too! I liked the burned through leads. Probably does a lot of the work while high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back