BEWARE OF BOGNERMANIAC - HE SOLD ME A FAKE CAMERON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superunknown

Seller should return Alex the money ASAP. Like right fucking NOW! This was an incredibly shady way to sell an amp......

This is all sorts of fucked up. Saying an amp is a 'custom ground up build Mark Cameron" is NOT the same as an amp built with Cameron's mods by someone else. And it has a Cameron logo on it, which in normal person world, would mean it was a CAMERON AMP. Not cameron inspired, or a copy of. I can build a strat copy with fender looking parts, but I'm not going to put a goddamn fender logo on the headstock and then when someone figures out it's a fake tell them "well, it was made with fenderish parts."

Also, when the seller told you it had already shipped, had the amp already shown up in the hands of UPS or was the shipping info electronically transmitted? Even if UPS had it, does this mean that the statute of limitations on fake amp sales is over if I can scramble to ship before my victim notices what's up?

And also, who put the Cameron logo on the amp?

:thumbsdown: :gethim: He should do the right thing and refund your money. He clearly made it sound like it was a Cameron amp. No mentions that it was a kit or anything. Dirty trick. There should have been no mentions of the word Cameron and this amp together unless it was called a clone or copy. Total BS.

Nick built that amp. I remember that vividly on here because of the exposed caps.

This deal needs to be unwound now.

stratotone":39znji7v said:
This is all sorts of fucked up. Saying an amp is a 'custom ground up build Mark Cameron" is NOT the same as an amp built with Cameron's mods by someone else. And it has a Cameron logo on it, which in normal person world, would mean it was a CAMERON AMP. Not cameron inspired, or a copy of. I can build a strat copy with fender looking parts, but I'm not going to put a goddamn fender logo on the headstock and then when someone figures out it's a fake tell them "well, it was made with fenderish parts."

Also, when the seller told you it had already shipped, had the amp already shown up in the hands of UPS or was the shipping info electronically transmitted? Even if UPS had it, does this mean that the statute of limitations on fake amp sales is over if I can scramble to ship before my victim notices what's up?

And also, who put the Cameron logo on the amp?

this

and every person here should block this dude in their settings so they cant see his posts or sales.

i remember nick posting that amp after he built it too....but a cameron it IS NOT.

what THEEEE FUCK is up with people on this site screwing each other over lately....and in the gear forums in general. by fucking over sellers and saying you received damaged gear, you're just fucking yourself out of a deal later on. you THINK we ALL dont know each other here? you THINK we all dont pay attention?

best of luck with this Alex....

oh, and by the way, if you're filing false paypal claims and fucking people over, go fuck yourself to anyone that thinks i'll be selling to them if i dont know them or haven't dealt with them in the past.....which, is a drop in the bucket compared to some other guys on here that wheel and deal, but i know they've already adapted this policy too....good luck getting good deals from people anymore if you dont know any of them/us. i know a LOT of guys that have recently taken their name out of the "sell to just anyone" hat.

Fucking retards ruin everything for everyone. wallow in it you pieces of shit. burning your karma is only going to burn your karma later.

By the way, the amp may sound like the voice of God bouncing off Kate Upton's delicious curves, but it's still not what it was advertised as. I think I'm going to build some Dumble clone kits from Ceriatone and put some Dumble logos on them.

Rezamatix":3mnkr2tz said:
Fuck that!!
Fuck that!!
Fuck that!!

Rewind that deal Bognermaniac ASAP.
Refund his money first.
Then apologize to all of rig talk.
Then wait for him to send the amp back.
Then smash that piece of shit and we will not warn every single gear site on the internet about your shady fucking deal.

Or don't, and watch it go.

Supported from FIN.

I never said this was built by Mark Cameron himself, and everybody knows that Mark signs all the amps he's modded personally. There were plenty of pictures of the amp, inside and out, and it was described as too what mods and style of mods were in it.
Alex messaged me on Rigtalk and the Gear Page telling me he wanted to buy it and offered me Less money for it. I agreed and he sent payment.
I'm not out too screw anybody and I've had tons of dealings with guys on here over the years. He said that he knew is was a custom build from the "Community" here and he still bought it?
I've sold dozens of amps on here and have had only good dealings with everyone. I've offered to reduce the price for Alex in good faith, since he mistunderstood what it was.

Bogner, it was a shady way of representing the product. It's like those people on E-Bay that put "Xbox Box" hoping that people would miss that they were only getting a BOX and not the actual Xbox. You have to be more straightforward in how you're presenting yourself and what you're selling and make sure they are FULLY AWARE of what they're buying. I say undo this deal.

I remember awhile ago I had a Golub lead modded 800 on ebay. Same dude messaged me trying to get it for like 600. I had it listed at 1300, which I got...when I replied with a bit lower price he acted like he was the end-all know it all for modded amp value..like I insulted HIM when I said I'd let it go for 1200..what a D-bag. He should be BANNED for this shit..

Ad is definitely written in a misleading way - I'd have assumed Mark built it, but, of course, I knew it was Nick because I've seen that amp before when he sold it…

Not good...

Steve

WTF? wow, are you kidding me?

would not buy jack shit off that guy....

I saw that posted on MLP and didnt think it had anything to do with Mark Cameron...no clue seller was a douche trying to sell it as a real CAMERON built amp

bognermaniac":1pkcpfp3 said:
I never said this was built by Mark Cameron himself, and everybody knows that Mark signs all the amps he's modded personally. There were plenty of pictures of the amp, inside and out, and it was described as too what mods and style of mods were in it.
Alex messaged me on Rigtalk and the Gear Page telling me he wanted to buy it and offered me Less money for it. I agreed and he sent payment.
I'm not out too screw anybody and I've had tons of dealings with guys on here over the years. He said that he knew is was a custom build from the "Community" here and he still bought it?
I've sold dozens of amps on here and have had only good dealings with everyone. I've offered to reduce the price for Alex in good faith, since he mistunderstood what it was.
C'mon man - you know that that ad is misleading. What did you pay for it and what did Alex pay for it? That would make it clear, wouldn't it?

Steve

bognermaniac":r6p6bujo said:
Everyone does not know Mark signs his amps, I didn't. You made no mentions of any "mods" either in your description. If you sell an amp with a Cameron logo on it and fail to mention THAT ITS NOT A REAL CAMERON and that its actually a clone or copy or mod, you are being misleading and not being clear at all. Shady business…

This seller must be seriously hard up for cash. To not just immediately refund the money is beyond me........instead he allows his rep to get destroyed over some money :no:

Then trying to explain something that is just obviously misleading, reeks of dishonesty or desperation.......or both :doh:

BYTOR":1nyslbwy said:
This seller must be seriously hard up for cash. To not just immediately refund the money is beyond me........instead he allows his rep to get destroyed over some money :no:

Then trying to explain something that is just obviously misleading, reeks of dishonesty or desperation.......or both :doh:

This, this, this. The same people that go to this forum also go to harmony central and the gear page. Ruining your ability to sell anything on the most popular musician forums on the net is just stupid. Refund it.

Good luck on the future selling of dozens of amps, at least around here. BTW, I will sell you a Custom Ground Up Build Howard Dumble Amp for only $30,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back