digitech drop

Still using mine on my board. I’m hoping they put something like this into the Helix at some point. Still a great pedal to use when playing live.

I only play around my house, but I love mine. Have no issues with it whatsoever. You can kind of notice the tone getting a little wonky if you drop down more that 2 whole steps, but other than that, it works perfectly. Saves a lot on strings and the number of guitars I need, which saves me from getting in trouble with my wife haha.

I use the drop side of the Whammy DT and it does the job for me. The sound and feel does change a little but I’m very accepting of that as a compromise compared to the option of bringing another guitar to gigs.

I use E standard tuning and drop it to Eb (half step) whole atepnor two whole steps. I’ve not tried any further drops.

I have guitars tuned down a whole step, but they've always felt a little 'odd' to me, so this is super tempting. And also, to be able to drop down from that (or Eb) would be cool too, without having to re-tune or dedicate a guitar to it..

I had one and it worked great. Only thing is at low volume it's weird because you can hear the strings at normal pitch and also the dropped pitch from the amp. At loud volumes it was not an issue. I returned mine due to a bum LED.

Back