3rd Power Citizen Gain CSR

I've got the Citizen Gain SR right now it is hands down my favorite modded-M type amp of all time. The cleans on this one sound killer too, tempted to upgrade!

This video captures what I am hearing out of mine aside from the clean tones anyways.

Is he producing the XD cabs after all? Seems like there was mention of them a while back, but nothing on the website. I may have to grab an update 3x12 if he is.

Jason_86_951":7153h40o said:
Is he producing the XD cabs after all? Seems like there was mention of them a while back, but nothing on the website. I may have to grab an update 3x12 if he is.

Yes but only in 212 or 412

I bought my Dream Plexi 50 right before the CSR came out. I'm not a fantastic player by any stretch of the imagination....but when I was playing the 3rd Power stuff at the local dealer, it was the first time that people came to see what was going on. Its unbelievable how great all of Jamie's amps sound. Gassing for a CSR now and will get one as soon as I can.

I've had my Citizen Gain for a couple of months now and still am head over heels for it. Beat out the Smallbox and Helios for me! Love this amp!

Got a 40w CSR this week. Whoa this is a bad ass amp. Nails early VH Lynch Demartini tones. And has an awesome clean. Master is really great too. Got the XD cab too. Adjusting to the bite of the v30s. Man this thing cuts like a laser. I think this is the 80s metal amp. Not congested clear has searing note blooms at low volumes. I can only imagine what the 100 is like. May have to find out but i am loving this amp big time! Jamie is a super cool guy too.

Only had mine a few days and am amazed how great it sounds.
Anyone swap out the v30s. They are a tad bright but do rock with this amp

rokker":3rm083zb said:
Only had mine a few days and am amazed how great it sounds.
Anyone swap out the v30s. They are a tad bright but do rock with this amp
A 4x12 with Chinese Greenbacks or a 2x12 with Creamback M65s sound best to my ears. I've tried a BUNCH of different speakers and cabs with it.

Back