BFG Mods

Brian's work is amazing. I've got one of his amps and won't let it go: it's too awesome. Had several dudes try to buy it off me, but I won't sell. On top of his work, he's a super guy and service is first and world-class. I wish he'd start his own line if the business case is there for him; I have no doubt the demand would be there.

Well, i've bought two different BFG heads from two different posters in this thread so I guess you can call me a fan!

Great guy. I took one of my Marshalls to him with some tubes I bought, we swapped them out and biased it up and its sounding great. Then he helped me fix up a broken custom switch I have for one of my Splawn mod Marshall's. No problem. So he is great not just with mods but with anything really. Thanks Brian!!!

thenine":80bpo56o said:
Great guy. I took one of my Marshalls to him with some tubes I bought, we swapped them out and biased it up and its sounding great. Then he helped me fix up a broken custom switch I have for one of my Splawn mod Marshall's. No problem. So he is great not just with mods but with anything really. Thanks Brian!!!
:thumbsup:

Junk Yard Dog":3g4i0k22 said:
Came across this old thread and wanted to recognize Brian for his work and his candor.

I’ve got two of his modded amps now and I love them.
I will let him know,that people are giving him shout outs about his work.

Brian is as good as it gets. I've had him work on and mod several amps and he always does great work!! :thumbsup:

Back