Butterslax = hearing loss, but worth it (quick clip)

I just realized I had the presence way down when I was in standard tuning before. I just went up and turned it on for this video. That ESP is down tuned and sounds better on that amp with the presence higher, it just melted my face.

ProgFree":177z2n4o said:
Damn that tone is great! But I am with the guy above, the Diezel with the Fortin is another level...

That totally surprised me with that iPhone video. That Ibanez with the Dimarzio's and the dmoll and grind came together incredibly. No other combo I've tried sounds quite as brutal :rock:
The Butterslax though as reza said has a feel to it, it sounds awesome in the room

sahlomonic":2o603pjj said:
Your quads are sick, dude.

Oh yeah, the amp sounds killer too!

lol, i loved the first comment on youtube " Jesus, which way is the gym?"

Oh the amp sounds good too!

Junk Yard Dog":1ycueg8v said:
So can the Slax sound great at lower volumes? Like in an apartment and on smaller stages?
You’ll be fine at lower volumes. Congrats on the purchase. I love the shit out of my slax. V30’s sound best at lower volumes with most amps to me. My big slax cab sounds good at low volumes but it engulfs you at band volumes. :rock:
Kapo_Polenton":1ycueg8v said:
sahlomonic":1ycueg8v said:
Your quads are sick, dude.

Oh yeah, the amp sounds killer too!

lol, i loved the first comment on youtube " Jesus, which way is the gym?"

Oh the amp sounds good too!

Hahah I laughed my ass off on that one

JerEvil":1ycueg8v said:
Sounds awesome man!

:rock: :rock:

I posted a vid about 5 years ago somewhere, when I was in shape, with a tight fitting shirt on and was grilled a good bit for it. I took it as the dad bods just being jealous!

I think It was one of your videos in which you played the master of puppets riff and It sounded really good.

I know this amp, given his Marshall DNA, will sound good for early Metallica, but how about Master Of Puppets and And Justice For All tones?

Somebody said in another forum that he could play the Blackened riff and be really close, but I'm just naturally skeptic of a Marshall type amp having Mesa Boogie Mark type of tones.

Back