2017 NAMM new product / rumor thread... Too soon?

Rezamatix":3sjhz2ek said:
3 new Diezel amps.
New friedman stuff is gonna be bananas...

Any more info on both Diezel and Friendman? I only heard the VH2 will be there.

the new Cameron line with the new ccv and finally the ccm!! and they are supposed to be $1499! they are being made in china under marks supervision. the amps will no longer be tube driven, they will both be solid state. Mark claims he made a break through and says that solid state is now where its at, unlike previous versions of the ccv and ccm, the clean channel is what really shines. apparently he is also competing with blades as there is a built in lighter, and you can have him mod it before it is sent to become a flame thrower. his also has a cup holder, but he modded it to be refrigerated, one upping blades in the process!

mooncobra":1ckjoc6t said:
the new Cameron line with the new ccv and finally the ccm!! and they are supposed to be $1499! they are being made in china under marks supervision. the amps will no longer be tube driven, they will both be solid state. Mark claims he made a break through and says that solid state is now where its at, unlike previous versions of the ccv and ccm, the clean channel is what really shines. apparently he is also competing with blades as there is a built in lighter, and you can have him mod it before it is sent to become a flame thrower. his also has a cup holder, but he modded it to be refrigerated, one upping blades in the process!

Why do you insist on being the most ridiculous person ever? Please stop vomiting all over everybody's posts and go away.

mooncobra":obmac43b said:
:LOL: :LOL: :rock:

lowmantotempole":20ffi83o said:
mooncobra":20ffi83o said:

Why do you insist on being the most ridiculous person ever? Please stop vomiting all over everybody's posts and go away.

so when you make a joke, its ok? you shouldn't let things like this get you so upset. life is way too short to spend any time at all angry or irritated.

Terex":lpy0c91c said:
Rezamatix":lpy0c91c said:
3 new Diezel amps.

Any more info on both Diezel and Friendman? I only heard the VH2 will be there.

Friedman I think is a mini taco and Shirley with 10 inch speaker
A dirty Shirley pedal

Prs has a Tremonti sig amp based on the Archon but voiced a bit different

Rezamatix":3nixiccu said:
3 new Diezel amps.

Intrested to see the Diezel stuff only know about the Vh2
Was hoping for smaller 25/30 watt but Peter said that will be later
I know Synergy has a vh4 module for their systems

gtr31":3qvihxow said:
Rezamatix":3qvihxow said:
3 new Diezel amps.

Any specs on the VH2?

Rezamatix":h0irkyi9 said:
lowmantotempole":h0irkyi9 said:
gtr31":h0irkyi9 said:
Rezamatix":h0irkyi9 said:
3 new Diezel amps.

Any specs on the VH2?

A Clean channel, and CH3 of the VH4 , with the VH4 transformers pushing the thing.

Any idea on the price?

Back