So it's 2017. What you gonna buy this year?

I should be good with all the crap I already bought this year.... but I swear I feel like I need to get my first 7 string lol... Any recommendations $800 - $1200 range?

I got hit by lightning in the studio, so a new Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt interface and the new Darth Vader Mac Pro are incoming!
Im stoked!

If you would have told me 2 weeks ago that it would be a Rev G Dual Rec, I would have laughed at you, but...

Flirting with a new guitar. I had thought about going down the Kiesel path but just cant make myself do it. Probably end up with a CE24, really been wanting to try one. I can see the Dirty Shirley or JHS Angry Charlie AT in my future too

I’ve bought too much this year. In any case, pretty damn happy with everything I have now.

More than likely a crib, a baby seat, and a whole bunch of other shit which I can't play in my studio or stare at in a rack.. that said, I might buy something synergy IF something like a Bogner preamp came out or a Suhr. I find I already have a ton of good stuff from preamps to mics to DAW to plugins.... time to make use of it instead of buying more which sits on a shelf and decorates the room.

2017 already delivered my Synergy stuff...

Guitar wise..would still really like an EVH Wolfgang or similar...lol

It doesn't seem like it, but I guess it's been a busy year so far. Oldmanmetal would pop a blood vessel in his brain if he were still around to see read this list. lol....

Fractal Ax8 & FX8 - bought and sold both

Bought and still have...

Bogner Uberschall
Bogner cab
KSR Gemini
Mayones Duvell Elite
Atomic Firebox
Eventide H9 Max & Core
2 Matrix GT1000 amps
MLC mixer
Furman voltage regulator
Lexicon MPX1
a bunch of speakers
a few pickups

I hear ya mhenson42. It didn’t feel like I did a lot this year either, but looking back, so far:

KSR Artemis
Traded for Deizel Herbert
Katana
2x12 Bogner Cab
Suhr Standard Pro
Just bought an Ibanez Jem Woody
Apollo Twin MK II
Re-tubbed my Uberschall and Hagen (almost $400)
Suhr Reactive Load (bunch of IR’s as well)
Freyette PS2
Some software plugins
BKP cold sweat pickups
Several pedals; Neunaber Expanse, Strymon Dig, Wampler compressor, Temple Audio pedalboard, Airis Savage Drive, Wampler reverb, couple more came and went...
Have a Skervesen 4AP build almost done

Damn...

Sold my VH4, picked up an Engl Morse. Still waiting on an Ormsby Goliath. Other than that I've been swapping pickups a bit (shuffling them around and moving some spares out). I don't foresee any large purchases on the horizon.

spguitar":2bidlb8x said:
I'm gonna retube Herbert and my Single recto first. After that i want to work on my studio a bit more. The next piece to add to my Apollo Twin to expand the inputs will be the Audient ASP800.
Then maybe a Diezel VH2.

Forget the VH2. I got the Audient (which rocks btw) then i bought my new #1 amp/cab. :D

Attachments

• 1014170000b-1.jpg
    1014170000b-1.jpg
    814.6 KB · Views: 1,623
How time flies.

This year I have gotten the Turbo Tuner 200 as I mentioned. I also got a 5150 2x12 Combo, G string 2, Empress Para EQ, Corona Chrous, HOF, Alter Ego X4, Buddy Guy Wah, Dod Boneshaker, ISP Vector SL, LTD V-500, bought and sold the Fortin 33, bought and sold ADA Defenition Pre Amp Pedal and have a Balaguer Feral on the way. I feel like I’m missing something but not sure. I did get the Mills 2x12 but Not sure if that was this year or last. I think it was 2017.

I think i'm done for the year... just made a quick list and am now having a silent moment... :scared:

In no particular order:
EVH 5153 50w
Line6 G10
ISP Decimator II G String
Truetone 1 SPOT PRO CS12
Dragonfly Holeyboard
Keeley Tone Workstation
20 ft Evidence Monorail cables n plugs
Foxrox Octron3 Octave
Electro-Harmonix 720 Stereo Looper
Lava cables
2 x SM57s
Roland RUBIX24
LAVA Cable Tight rope 30ft 30 plugs
A few Waves plugins
Lots or IRs
Fortin 33
Fortin ZUUL
TC Electronic Polytune 2
Skylark MIJ Matsumoku guitar
Fortin modded SIB Cuda Overdrive
Dunwich amps - Tyrant pedal (NAILS)
TC Electronic Wiretap
Strymon Mobius
MXR 10 band
Fender MIJ Pbass
Fender MIJ Telecaster - added Fender Custom Shop pups
Mooer 001 micro preamp
Friedman Butterslax
Analysis Plus Pro power cables
Logidy EPSI
Ampete 444
Schecter KM-7 MKII (todays purchase)

And had 9 guitars and 2 basses set up/worked on etc... It's got to be this board man... I was never like this til I started hanging out on RT :salute:

Back