So it's 2017. What you gonna buy this year?

Mailman1971

I am set on everything. Except going to score a PRS Archon this year for sure.
Heard third time is the charm. :LOL: :LOL:

I've been on the hunt for a reasonably priced 2013 Gibson Les Paul Duane Allman "Dirty Lemon".

For sure a Mesa 2x12 Recto Horizontal and Mesa 4x12 Straight (Original... non-oversized).

If you have any for sale, lemme know!

My first purchase was the turbo tuner, paid today.

First goal is to complete the pedal board. I only need a Delay/Verb, Wah, Pedal power and a board with case.

Hoping by springtime that is complete then a guitar is next. I'll probably get another ESP or an LTD.

Goals: 3rd Power CSR 40watt and 2x12
- PRS CE22
- Strymon Timeline

Reality: My current rig... and that should suffice more than enough. :rock: :thumbsup:

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Cory

An interface, monitors, and a suhr reactive load so I can finally learn to do clips and use my tube amps at home. Oh and a nice vintage SG, and probably another markIII.

MTS modules, modded and not, and perhaps an EHX organ simulator pedal. And tons of connectors and Mogami 2524 to wire up my rigs! Woohoo!

I picked up an electric violin a few days ago, so it should be fun to learn that and incorporate it into my music. As far as guitars go, the only two that I've been looking for off and on are a goldtop R7 and a flametop Bonnie Pink Custom 22. I'd also like either a Prophet 12, 6, or OB-6, kinda leaning towards the Prophet 12, but I'd have to move one of my other boards to make that happen. If I win the lottery I'll also grab a pair of Focal Trio 6Be's.

Not to crap on your thread Dan, but my 2017 goal is to try to NOT buy anything and start selling. Its out of control here. Too much stuff in every nook and cranny i can jam it in!

I've been craving a "Hetfieldized" Explorer but might just be a phase. I've been heavy into everything Metallica right now. The new album, the "Back to the Front" book, etc. I've always been a Metallica fan but going thru a heavy dose right now. :)

Just ordered 4 Creambacks H75 today.

Only thing I really want else is a FX8 mkII. Besides that im all set

recording gear, im curious what new diezels are coming. a midid footcontroller, some TB switching stuff. new cables. a pedalboard.

As of now, I really wanna try an Archon 100, a Lil Fokker and a VH4 pedal. I'm sure this list will change by bedtime tonight.

I just finished purging, and minimizing my rig. My goal is to not buy a singe thing this year...maybe an eq pedal, or some pickups. That is all.

Back