Which Reverb Pedal?

moltenmetalburn":8uadtjvu said:
red panda context looks cool. Im GASing for particle.
I have the context and it does the job for me. I had wet reverb and it was pretty good. For my delay I use the Boonar.

Guys I said fuck off to reverb. I just run a delay pedal and that's it. I decided not to overthink it lol.

Peterson from Testament has always had a boss delay pedal that was left on. If set just right, it can do something special to your high gain tone.

Just to add. I’ve had many reverb pedals over the years. I use them for clean and high gain. I bought the Flint a few years ago, mainly for its tremolo. I wound up really liking the reverb. I actually think it’s the best sounding reverb I’ve ever used, especially with high gain.

BrokenFusion":3jdou8g0 said:
Digitech Hardwire RV7 is good, uses Lexicon reverbs, and is inexpensive.
This gets my vote - 100% - the Digitech Hardwire RV7 - I believe it's discontinued but you should still be able to buy new off the net. Works like a champ, used in the loop for adding space to the amp, never - ever - had a problem and sounds luscious AND it wasn't pricey.

Definite contender and sounds awesome!!

mhenson42":1n7kmhbz said:
Jimbo72":1n7kmhbz said:
Neunaber Wet....simple and sounds great!

^this

Best reverb pedal I've heard. I didn't think much of the Strymon or HoF in comparison.

The NEUNABER Immerse! ($225) It's basically the Wet pedal with their 'shimmer' stuff...which is some beautiful reverb stuff.

I won't be buying another reverb until eh Source Audio Ventris comes out. If I HAD to though, the Red Panda Context or Neunaber WET would be the one.

Back