Michael Myers jamming KISS

ElectricVoodoo

I've had this mask since early Oct. and this is the first time I've tried to play while wearing it.

You easily lose 50% or more of your hearing with this thing on and I could barely hear the backing track :LOL: :LOL:
Sight wise, very limited as you really have to turn your head down to see.

I'm a MM fanatic, ( KISS also,) and this is one of my higher end $$ masks so I figured I'd rock out with it.

I can't see it, no longer have fb. I had a MM fb but it got shut down the night before Halloween for too many requests.

Awesome!!
Huge Michael Myers and KISS fan here!
Play 'dead by daylight' game on the pc. You can play as Michael and go on a hunting spree!! :D
Pic from Kiss concert Last year.

Attachments

• IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,946
Watched again. Man your one of my heros. :rock:
From that maiden to kiss??
Shit.... :D
If you lived close you would have epic jams with me and my drummer.
We just banged out about 5 KISS jams tonite.

Glad you guys dug it !!
I've been a life long KISS fan as well. I grew up in brooklyn and remember buying the cards back in 78 when they were out.
They were so huge back then and being from NY it was a cool thing to have your heros right there,
Lots of memories of KISS growing up, and still blasting them at 46 yrs old. :LOL: :LOL:

I find it very hard to play in the mask though. I'll give slipknot alot of credit, dont really care for their music. but it cant be that easy to play in those things.

Gets very hot in there. :LOL: :LOL: I know they dont have full head masks like the MM but still, its cool !

Thanks for enjoying that guys :rock:

BTW, one of my things to do for some time now, is jam live while in KISS full costume. One day..

Yes, Mailman1971, we'd definitely would jam if we lived closer :rock:
gotta redo the Maiden one over with this better audio...

Zoso1973":3a963fh8 said:
that was so cool! you're a good player too!

Appreciate that!! I struggle to avoid sloppiness though. It doesnt come easy to me.

PeteLaramee":3a963fh8 said:
Awesome. That's one of my fave kiss tunes. You need a guitar with some blood spatter.

That would be a nice compliment to the MM mask.. :thumbsup:

Nice! Solos were great!!

Like you guys, been a KISS fan for life. I have dressed up like Gene Simmons for Halloween countless times (as well as Ace and Paul) and have a KISS collectible area in my basement. :) I've got a KISS poolstick, statues, old magazines, etc. etc. People still get me KISS stuff for my birthday or other occasions. I took my daughter to her first KISS show a few months ago and she wore a 1978 windbreaker I had got years ago online. People were flipping out and one lady started crying because she had that jacket as a kid. :)

Unfortunately, now that we've long known where the mask came from, whenever I watch Halloween I think "LOOK OUT! It's Shatner and he's got a knife!!

Romanianreaper, you are for sure a true KISS fan as well. I had the original mego dolls and lost them when I was younger...that annoys me to this day.

I hear ya on the Shat thing... but it was a great idea to make aan expressionless face redo from it.

I like the fact that the Michael Myers you tastefully selected a reliced guitar for this epic tune. Well done!

<div class="fb-video" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/100009604389022/videos/1716085105388286/" data-width="500" data-show-text="false"></div>

Back