Charvel San Dimas/So Cal vs. RG550/Jem

Rezamatix

Is one better built or higher quality than the other? Briefly had experience with each, but appreciate your thoughts.

rockinchippy":2sxdwr63 said:
Rezamatix":2sxdwr63 said:
Is one better built or higher quality than the other? Briefly had experience with each, but appreciate your thoughts.

Why are you using Reza's screen name? Reza confirmed that this is not him posting.

Lol This screen-name was available so why not? Didn't know I had to ask your permission, sport.

Rezamatix":3kggx7sl said:
rockinchippy":3kggx7sl said:
Rezamatix":3kggx7sl said:

Why are you using Reza's screen name? Reza confirmed that this is not him posting.

Lol This screen-name was available so why not? Didn't know I had to ask your permission, sport.

LOL. Rezamatix™

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

steve_k":16jtbsqb said:
Rezamatix":16jtbsqb said:
rockinchippy":16jtbsqb said:
Rezamatix":16jtbsqb said:

LOL. Rezamatix™

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

At least somebody has a sense of humor :thumbsup:

Rezamatix":egk16xc8 said:

I would take a custom shop charvel over an ibanez. ymmv. :rock:

rockinchippy":22g9bh4l said:
Reza asked me to intervene. Not cool to knowingly misrepresent his screename.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Went to register and this screen-name was available. Searched the posts and nothing from another Rezamatix. :confused:

Are you saying there is another poster named Rezamatix? If so, why was I allowed to register under the same name? :confused: Perhaps this other "Rezamatix" should post himself. :cry:

rockinchippy":2mehghbp said:
Not cool to knowingly misrepresent his screename which he uses across the internet.
Ya. Almost as bad as supporting someone who took $40000 and never delivered amplifiers.

Zoso1973":3uguufy8 said:
Rezamatix":3uguufy8 said:

Thanks for not sidetracking things like baba boey.

How about non-CS versus the prestige line? Thinking about the reissued 777s, but can't get over the feeling that they're basically a 550 (or now 655) with different pickups and a slightly different neck.

Rezamatix":1uucox3o said:
Zoso1973":1uucox3o said:
Rezamatix":1uucox3o said:

How about non-CS versus the prestige line? Thinking about the reissued 777s, but can't get over the feeling that they're basically a 550 (or now 655) with different pickups and a slightly different neck.

If you have ANY Ibanez questions, I would call Rich at Ibanezrules.com, he is an amazing brain on this stuff. He email responds super fast too. I would only buy Prestige or better ibanez but the new FTM33 is kinda amazing looking.

Zoso1973":8rb53vi6 said:
Rezamatix":8rb53vi6 said:
Zoso1973":8rb53vi6 said:
Rezamatix":8rb53vi6 said:

If you have ANY Ibanez questions, I would call Rich at Ibanezrules.com, he is an amazing brain on this stuff. He email responds super fast too. I would only buy Prestige or better ibanez but the new FTM33 is kinda amazing looking.

Yeah, Rich is a good guy. Was bugging him when I was trying to find a 777LNG and he was always supercool.

The MIJ Prestige Ibby's are real quality guitars. The J-Custom Ibby's are on a totally different level, quality wise and of course, price wise.

IMHO, you will never go wrong with a MIJ Ibby if it fits your needs in the first place.

NaturalBornBoy":932f0otm said:
The MIJ Prestige Ibby's are real quality guitars. The J-Custom Ibby's are on a totally different level, quality wise and of course, price wise.

IMHO, you will never go wrong with a MIJ Ibby it fits your need in the first place.

ill never be good enough for a J Custom, but they sure look nice. :rock: :rock:

Zoso1973":100czgyi said:
NaturalBornBoy":100czgyi said:

IMHO, you will never go wrong with a MIJ Ibby it fits your needs in the first place.

To be fair, some J-Customs are gaudy as fuck all!

I prefer the simpler, more understated looking J-Customs. Like my MRG13.

NaturalBornBoy":1u7x12kh said:
Zoso1973":1u7x12kh said:
NaturalBornBoy":1u7x12kh said:

IMHO, you will never go wrong with a MIJ Ibby it fits your needs in the first place.

I don't like the extra gaudy ones (flame tops etc, blue and gold) , but I do like the vine inlay to be honest. :rock:

Zoso1973":fms3sz34 said:
NaturalBornBoy":fms3sz34 said:
Zoso1973":fms3sz34 said:
NaturalBornBoy":fms3sz34 said:

I don't like the extra gaudy ones (flame tops etc, blue and gold) , but I do like the vine inlay to be honest. :rock:

I don't like the tree of life inlay on any Ibby other than a Jem. But that's just me.

NaturalBornBoy":3aje7p0q said:
Zoso1973":3aje7p0q said:
Zoso1973":3aje7p0q said:

I don't like the tree of life inlay on any Ibby other than a Jem. But that's just me.

hey thats cool too, we can all like different stuff! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

NaturalBornBoy":2s098f1i said:
Zoso1973":2s098f1i said:
NaturalBornBoy":2s098f1i said:

lets see pics of yours. I sold mine a while back. I had one without the tree of life inlay. I don't like that inlay at all. lets see the mrg13, should be amazing!

Back