Upgrading cables, Capacitance question.

I like Sommers, and i tried a many others.

Buy at meter/feet, and solder yourself with Neutrik plugs; is much more cheap and have the length you need.

Luca79":37z0uszz said:
I like Sommers, and i tried a many others.

Buy at meter/feet, and solder yourself with Neutrik plugs; is much more cheap and have the length you need.

I'm a huge fan of Sommer cables too. I use the Spirit XXL and LLX.

So I have narrowed things down, edited the title and now just have a question about capacitance.

Would there be a noticeable difference between 20 and 28?

I found a sale on a blem soldier less cable kit for a great deal. The cable is Lava mini elc which is 28. They use their own plugs which should be fine I assume. This is for my patch cables on the pedal board.

Will I notice a difference between these 28 cap and Lava connectors VS some 21 cap cable and gold neutrik connectors? The price would probably be more than double and I just wanted to see what some people thought.

Feel free to continue discussing lol. I'm sure it's one of those beat to death topics but I did go ahead and get the Blemished cable kit from Lava.

It's almost half price. The blem is a second hole in the plugs and again the Capacitance is 28.

If anyone wants to take advantage of the sale I think it's this week only and the link is here.

http://lavacable.net/products/piston-so ... -board-kit

Back