I'm going to just sale the small things....

prsplayer86

Anyone decided it was time to part with a "FEW" things.. then somehow end up listing 33 items on craigslist for sale???? I didn't realize how much none used gear I've accumulated.

RJF":1hy3k6ns said:
Did you get the Herbert?
No I didn't. I got home and played my Heretic and just feel in love with it all over again.
Thanks for letting me rip on yours gnarly sounding amp. I'll most likely eventually end up ponying up the money for one though.

That happens. If you get stuck out here for days again and get bored, feel free to hit me up. I finished my studio and have a killer place to hang/jam now.

RJF":3q1gwyko said:
That happens. If you get stuck out here for days again and get bored, feel free to hit me up. I finished my studio and have a killer place to hang/jam now.

I definitely will the next time I'm out that way.. Seems like a real possibility that I'll have to be back out that way in the near future. I did just take a leap of faith on a Twin Jet however. I've got a 5751 NOS Jan to throw in V1, and going to see if that calms my latest urge.. if not, i'll sale/trade it for a used Herbert. I've seen some killer deals on them as of late.

I'd love to have a TJ again. Sold one and replaced it with a rev 2 and miss the TJ.

RJF":1dffndz1 said:
I'd love to have a TJ again. Sold one and replaced it with a rev 2 and miss the TJ.

If I don't like mine (shipping to my door in a few days) I'll let you have first crack at it. I never had a hard-on for Bogner stuff until a faithful day I walked into a barn that had Neil Schon's personal Uberschall sitting in it. (literally was in a barn.. I know a farmer who buys aaaallloott of gear.. keeps it all next to his module builder and gators).. That basically made me go "okay, I get it now" when it comes to Bogners. That holy shit feeling is something I smile about when the memory comes up. Getting all excited just thinking about it!

I also remember our brief chat about the TJ.. you obviously have good taste in tone/amps..So I jumped on the chance to get the TJ.

prsplayer86":up3opw5c said:
Anyone decided it was time to part with a "FEW" things.. then somehow end up listing 33 items on craigslist for sale???? I didn't realize how much none used gear I've accumulated.

just cleared a bunch of mine out on kijiji

Smac77":20mnmxq5 said:
prsplayer86":20mnmxq5 said:

just cleared a bunch of mine out on kijiji

Good ole Canada. I look back fondly at my time spent there.

Back