Sounds absolutely fantastic! Your mic stand is also awesome! It looks just like something I would do! LOL. :LOL: :LOL:

Jayy":mgcsq9sv said:
Sounds absolutely fantastic! Your mic stand is also awesome! It looks just like something I would do! LOL. :LOL: :LOL:

Thank you kindly!!
LoL, my mic stand is at rehearsal right now so I gotta improvise a little bit. Though, I did get an awesome mic placement with that stack of VCR tapes. :)

littleguitars":39hlo845 said:
Killer tone, as usual Michael. The riffs and overall style/technique are what help to make it all work so well.

Thank you my friend. :thumbsup:

The amp really forces you to play a certain way through it and for the most part the sound of it brings out the best in me.

which vhs tapes are you using for your mic stand? i gotta see if i have some of them and see if i can get a tone close to that with my marshall...lol :D

9ball":1s8efu99 said:
which vhs tapes are you using for your mic stand? i gotta see if i have some of them and see if i can get a tone close to that with my marshall...lol :D

Ha Ha! You've figured it out! Its all in the mic stand! I'm climbing up in the attic to hunt for my old VCR tapes right now! :LOL: :LOL:

Jayy":w4lezxqj said:
9ball":w4lezxqj said:

Ha Ha! You've figured it out! Its all in the mic stand! I'm climbing up in the attic to hunt for my old VCR tapes right now! :LOL: :LOL:

i have some pretty good ones actually...guitar method in the style of randy rhoades and iron maiden raising hell...i should put those in the stack for sure. near the top lol :D

9ball":3e6iohnd said:
Jayy":3e6iohnd said:
9ball":3e6iohnd said:

i have some pretty good ones actually...guitar method in the style of randy rhoades and iron maiden raising hell...i should put those in the stack for sure. near the top lol :D

I used a double box set of "Gone with the Wind" at the top. :D

I gotta try the Star Wars trilogy box set next, you don't know the power of the dark side. :LOL: :LOL:

Back