Katana!!!

A

Anonymous

I have no interest or anything to say about it, I just didn't think there were enough threads here yet...

Sheesh... the hype is off the charts (and not only just here - GAB is all aflutter too...

Steve

I don't get it. I mean it was OK. But I had mine boxed up and a return label on it ready for pickup within 3 hours of opening it. :confused:

BrokenFusion":27bc83rv said:
I don't get it. I mean it was OK. But I had mine boxed up and a return label on it ready for pickup within 3 hours of opening it. :confused:

You must have had a bad tube or something. :aww:

uh oh, seems that someone is missing their fragile harmonics that are getting lost in a solid state crystal lattice. ;)

I'm still using the pre-Katana, pre-Waza: Roland CUBE-80GX :yes:

Still have a few tube amps too, purchased 2 new last year...but digital modeling, FRFR and digital/solid state are what I use primarily. Eventually, I plan to switch to computer based rig...

BrokenFusion":8k9t0le1 said:

I assume it as one of the combos

sah5150":2td1377i said:
I have no interest or anything to say about it, I just didn't think there were enough threads here yet...

Sheesh... the hype is off the charts (and not only just here - GAB is all aflutter too...

Steve

It's because it's cheap. People like cheap shit. I played one and literally though it wasn't any better than a Peavey Bandit.

Shawn Lutz":1pyh94fh said:
yeah...you can make axe-fx and kemper units paper weights for $199 50w combo ;)

I own an AX8. I checked out the small 50 watt Katana combo today. Not bad, I imagine it would sound better through a 4x12. For late night practice I'm sticking with the AX8 through my PC monitors though. And the AX8 is so versatile it replaced my pedalbpard with my Mesa Mark IV. But for the 200-300 bucks the Katana is a great deal. Sheet, they'll be dirt cheap used.

Back