Vid Clip Joe Satriani Cover (A Train of Angels)

gibson5413

It's been a while since I posted a video. Decided to cover A Train of Angels from Crystal Planet. I used my newest Tom Anderson Bulldog through my Kemper with some Peavey JSX profiles from the ReampZone. Hope you all enjoy it!

Very nice, Chad! Back to Crystal Planet days!

I really dig your tone on this one - better than Joe's, actually. His is a bit muffled on this track, imo. Yours cuts through nicely.

Your bends and vibrato are great. Smooth and wide, without any rushed feel to them. Really tasty.

Damn Chad that tone slices!!
I am not familiar with that satch song. But digging you play it.
Need to get back into that guys old catalogs. I got all his CD's...
but you know how it goes. :D

Too much music not enough time.

Sweet! Love Satch.....& you play great with spot on intonation! The tone is excellent from that KPA profile. Is that the KPA's onboard pitch/harmony effects, or is it from your DAW?

squank":14etrzqp said:
Very nice, Chad! Back to Crystal Planet days!

I really dig your tone on this one - better than Joe's, actually. His is a bit muffled on this track, imo. Yours cuts through nicely.

Your bends and vibrato are great. Smooth and wide, without any rushed feel to them. Really tasty.

What a nice compliment Bill! I really appreciate it. I feel like I have a long ways to go with my vibrato and bends but I am trying really hard to stay controlled.

Mailman1971":14etrzqp said:
Damn Chad that tone slices!!
I am not familiar with that satch song. But digging you play it.
Need to get back into that guys old catalogs. I got all his CD's...
but you know how it goes. :D

Too much music not enough time.

Thanks Dan!! Crystal Planet is one of my all time favorites from Satch. I do know how it goes! :LOL: :LOL:

danyeo":14etrzqp said:

Thanks Dan! Hope all is well! I've had a lot of stuff going on lately so I haven't been posting as much. I'll try and keep in touch.

VH4_BigRig":20myoegy said:
Great stuff as usual dude! :rock:

SpiderWars":20myoegy said:
Wow! Great playing, great tone...and that's a beautiful guitar. :rock:

stratjacket":20myoegy said:
Nice playing, good tone and song. Well done.

Thanks guys! I really feel like I need to get back into the swing of playing. It seems to be the one thing that brings my joy and solace right now!

Back