Holy Schnikes!!! NAD!!! Peters BodyHammer!!

That thing sounds AWESOME!

I’ve never played a Peters amp, but really want to try out a BodyHammer.

Wow.
:rock:

JamesPeters":3vi8sj77 said:
godgrinder":3vi8sj77 said:
Personally I usually find that more brutality means a less musical harmonic content. But if the design is too focused on clear harmonic content it becomes too "polite" sounding. I think James got the right balance between the two.

Thanks! That's a good way to describe what I'm talking about, without my saying "(other company's amp model) sounds too (dry, harsh, crackly, brittle, sterile, flat, compressed, etc.) and I don't want the Body Hammer to sound that way". That would only be my opinion anyway. If someone thinks every amp can always use more gain and aggression and there's never a sacrifice, why listen to what I say about it. I'm just trying to make the best amps I can, and that involves staying true to what I think makes an amp sound great. Besides, if I were to make my amps to sound like another company's amp model, well...it would already exist. :)

And I'm not going to publicly slam a bunch of amps to elevate mine. If that's what you want, here you go: "The Peters Body Hammer destroys every amp ever made, period." :D This is why I don't have a "testimonials" page on my site. Almost everyone compares directly to another company's product. And if I were to blank out the other company/product names and leave the rest of the testimonial, that wouldn't be helpful.

The heart of what I said means: if you like the FSM, it's very likely you'd also like the Body Hammer even if you were concerned it might "lose some vibe" by having its gain and aggression both be higher than the FSM.

Bob Savage":3vi8sj77 said:
Well that flew by... very cool that you're still building amps.

Are you planning a Hack Series? Never know when I might need an amp.

The Hack series is exclusively for me. :)
From all the clips of some of your prior and now this amp just keep doing what you're doing,this new amp and your other amps sound amazing,even though I have never seen or played one in person I can tell they are AWESOME<and they look totally Badass !

Back