Going on 9 days...

Sorry for your troubles, Chris. This experience has sucked top to bottom. And ignore D-Rock, his m.o. is to cast a negative shadow upon most everything. Anyone who can read & count understands chillaxing wasn't in the equation here.

dooredge":3hnt0z08 said:
Sorry for your troubles, Chris. This experience has sucked top to bottom. And ignore D-Rock, his m.o. is to cast a negative shadow upon most everything. Anyone who can read & count understands chillaxing wasn't in the equation here.

Thanks, mang... :thumbsup:

D-Rock":1ayovuy0 said:
Chris O":1ayovuy0 said:
lespaul6":1ayovuy0 said:
What forum is this guy selling things on? would like to know
eBay

UPDATE!

Tracking received on both guitars. I should see them Saturday! :thumbsup:
Yeah, I was gonna say chillax...It had technically only been 5 days, not 9 like you claimed because the seller said he would aim to ship it out on the 17th.

Lazy sellers are one thing.

Overly anxious and paranoid buyers who email sellers daily wanting updates while casually inferring that the seller is holding their money hostage and may be trying to rip them off is another...

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you've suffered a substantial blow to the head; I can't possibly fathom another reason why you'd be spewing such inane bullshit in this man's thread.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

ETA- The SBS in your avatar has no trigger...just sayin.. :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: Oh no! It's a forum insult gangbang! I'm being slighted by nobodies who mean nothing to me!
Don't forget to give each other a reach around after all you jagoffs are done your little paranoid Poindexter jerkoff session. You guys are so rock n' roll. Fucking crybaby nerds. :LOL: :LOL:

If I'm reading this wrong, my apologies.

Did this guy send you the wrong guitars? What a Fucking Scumbag.

maddnotez":29qr022n said:

That is correct. He sent my guitars to TX, and some other dude's to me.

He's not a scumbag. He's just not very attentive, and probably shouldn't be selling high-end guitars -- or if he plans to do that, he ought to handle everything personally, and not leave things to people who wouldn't know a guitar from a tuba.

I'm way calmer today, but I'm still trying to decide exactly what to do, as we've had more correspondence today. I'm not sure anyone feels worse about this then the seller, but at the same time, it was handled poorly from the minute I paid.

D-Rock":1wnuuhb6 said:
:LOL: :LOL: Oh no! It's a forum insult gangbang! I'm being slighted by nobodies who mean nothing to me!
Don't forget to give each other a reach around after all you jagoffs are done your little paranoid Poindexter jerkoff session. You guys are so rock n' roll. Fucking crybaby nerds. :LOL: :LOL:

Just so I understand. You're ok with a guy taking your money ($3k) and sending you two guitars that you never seen?

D-Rock":qs2w335f said:

Must've bothered you a little bit...you had to get the last word.

Chris O":3nfaqhor said:
maddnotez":3nfaqhor said:

He's not a scumbag. He's just not very attentive, and probably shouldn't be selling high-end guitars -- or if he plans to do that, he ought to handle everything personally, and not leave things to people who wouldn't know a guitar from a tuba.

I'm way calmer today, but I'm still trying to decide exactly what to do, as we've had more correspondence today. I'm not sure anyone feels worse about this then the seller, but at the same time, it was handled poorly from the minute I paid.

If it was a mistake then I suppose I'm wrong. But I find it hard to believe anyone could mix up someone's guitars. Maybe he is buying/selling tons of stuff and shit happens but that's just ridiculous imo. Idk how you can't keep track of that and idk it just seemed fishy to me after everything that's been going on here.

Hopefully it works out for you but that guy is the one who needs to Chillax. Shouldn't be selling gear if you have that many issues.

At the very least , I think the seller should offer a partial refund if you decide to keep the guitars. If he is in the business of selling high end instruments, and wants to remain in that business, this is unacceptable. I used to ship 40+ guitars a week from my shop , and I will admit , there were a few mistakes. When I discovered those mistakes , they were immediately rectified. The lack of communication, coupled with receiving the wrong items makes the whole thing smell very fishy to me.
If it were me , I would issue you a FULL refund immediately , then offer to provide you with the correct items with a 10% discount if you still wanted to purchase them. I would also have shipping labels sent to you for the guitars you wrongfully received. This puts the ball in your court , as you would have your money back and two of his guitars. This also establishes credibility on his end. He can make this right. If he can afford to misplace thousands of dollars in inventory , he can afford the risk of giving you a refund and being a stand up guy

MrDowntown":1v8b30o8 said:
Fucking ridiculous. I ship my goods immediately....period. I track it from my end and email the buyer emails/texts on when to expect it. I don't fuck around with folks shit.

Burn'em the hell up man. Burn. Them. Up!

This!

I usually ship my stuff the SAME day (if paid-for by noon). And I'm a working stiff! I have my wife bring me the item from home (we work together and she goes home for lunch). I try to be the seller that I want to have when I'm a buyer.

My first big purchase years ago was a Bogner XTC Classic. It was $2250. That was a LOT of money for me. I bought it on ebay. The auction said that item would be shipped within 3 days. A week later the A$$HOLE still hadn't shipped. I finally called him and he was all like "what's the big deal man???" and I was like "I sent you over two grand and your auction said that it would be shipped within three days". What a total douchebag he was! To any sellers who are reading this and who are slow to ship... get your $HIT together and respect the people who've paid you.

Once I've been paid for something, I get all nervous because I don't technically own it any more. It's THEIRS! So I want it the hell out of my house asap.

Chris O":24kppg9e said:
maddnotez":24kppg9e said:

Damn! What a crappy seller.

D-Rock":1arxmio0 said:

Holy crap... are you the seller??? Because you seem to be wearing "the shoe" (you know... if the shoes fits). Why defend a seller who has screwed-up so badly, unless you're the seller or have done similar?

Back