What she really wants to say ...

Pretty damn funny. Lucky for me (or actually unlucky) wife has her own hang ups like fucking bags that cost as much as my Suhr, so she doesn't say too much.

IMG_6876.jpg

I cant make fun of my wife's shoes since i spent $500 on SIDI carbon wire vent road shoes but they're the best fucking shoes ive had.

At least i dont have 40 pair of these sitting in boxes brand new never worn. ;)

My biggest fear is that if something were to happen to me, my wife will sell off all my gear for what I told her I paid for it.

fusedbrain":2ni5bgiy said:
My biggest fear is that if something were to happen to me, my wife will sell off all my gear for what I told her I paid for it.

Hahahahah! I just told my wife this after reading it.

fusedbrain":1tgubtoq said:
That's why I keep an excel sheet with all my gear in it and the price I paid for it, as well as what I believe would be the market value and my wife knows this. I told her 'if I die, check the list when you start selling stuff'. That stuff is a serious investment (save a block logo Blue Box, I got the complete MXR 70's pedal line-up, complete vintage Ibanez 9-series pedal line up and a shitload of vintage Boss pedals too and others.)
(90 pedals, 13 guitars (including 2 bass guitars and an acoustic) which could definitely become more :LOL: :LOL: , 10+ amps.)

Otherwise some lucky punk could end up with an Ibanez OD9 or ST9 for $30 or one of my 'Japanese fake Les Pauls' for $200 or so....which play better than most original G's I've played. :no:

Back