Luxxtone vs Custom Shop Charvel with Similar specs

Looks like I'm out on the Charvel. Seller is jacking the price from $1600 to $2600 because he found a similar one that sold on ebay 5 months ago for that much. The one on ebay was a limited run his is not and doesn't even come with the orginal case. I am so done with online fucktards :|

scottosan":1st12p2s said:
Looks like I'm out on the Charvel. Seller is jacking the price from $1600 to $2600 because he found a similar one that sold on ebay 5 months ago for that much. The one on ebay was a limited run his is not and doesn't even come with the orginal case. I am so done with online fucktards :|
Go talk to Curt!

Okay. After much negotiation. I just picked up the Charvel. 2007-2008 case kept closet queen zebra stripe Dan Lawrence graphic Zebra stripe. Driving home now

scottosan":2930eluh said:
Okay. After much negotiation. I just picked up the Charvel. 2007-2008 case kept closet queen zebra stripe Dan Lawrence graphic Zebra stripe. Driving home now
Those ones had necks that were untypical of what most consider the "Charvel feel" (even thought that's more myth than anything)...very smallish compared to most others.

rupe":2p398ka4 said:
scottosan":2p398ka4 said:
Those ones had necks that were untypical of what most consider the "Charvel feel" (even thought that's more myth than anything)...very smallish compared to most others.
Huh, didn't realize that, I've got one of these from that run stashed away. Going to pull it out tonight and see if I can notice the difference!

Back