Van Halen Official web site selling HAGAR things??

hammered":1w26twuc said:
Alex_S":1w26twuc said:
SFW":1w26twuc said:
While I love all Van Halen, I guess I'm in the minority here as well. FUCK is by far my favorite to listen to. I thought they were simply on fire with that album. Doesn't rally matter who they tour with, tickets will still be way too expensive.

You are not alone. To me FUCK is their strongest record. Songwriting was so much better than on their other records.

You guys like the song Spanked ?

not my favorite of that record. But "Right Now" is killer. Can't get enough of it. Not sure what they did to be able to write that one. It's so atypical for them. Maybe you need to write spanked to be able to write right now. You need to take risks...

man I can't believe after all these years this debate still rages on and on and on and on ..... its last longer than both world wars combined and then add another 20yrs :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

no matter who was singing EDDIE has always been great

hammered":2w99j5lm said:
Alex_S":2w99j5lm said:
SFW":2w99j5lm said:
While I love all Van Halen, I guess I'm in the minority here as well. FUCK is by far my favorite to listen to. I thought they were simply on fire with that album. Doesn't rally matter who they tour with, tickets will still be way too expensive.

You are not alone. To me FUCK is their strongest record. Songwriting was so much better than on their other records.

Great tune IMO!!

I like it all man. I actually would like to see the Van Halen brothers move on from Dave, who in my opinion ain't got much time left vocally to do the big tours and such. What I'd like to see is them go into the studio and make a new album with,,,,wait for it,,,,Billy Idol. For some reason, I think Billy Idol would be a very cool match with the VH brothers for an album,,,hell, I'd just take a song or two. Idol sounds great right now and still has the stage presence and attitude to pull it off. Just throwing something out there to chew on.

metalmaniac93":rgv3atm2 said:
hammered":rgv3atm2 said:
Alex_S":rgv3atm2 said:
SFW":rgv3atm2 said:

Great tune IMO!!

Well different strokes for different folks , no pun intended

Back