VFE Kickstarter pedals. Standout/Dragon/Pinball

moltenmetalburn

Got mine today, took seven months :/

I have been playing them for two hours.

The standout IS better than the focus.

A bit clearer, has more available range, and is easier to dial in. Standout stays, focus will be sold.

The Dragon is the real "standout" haha.

I didnt expect it to be so juicy and open even at 9 volts. It reminds me of the thorpy tone, open mids.

You can dial the drive level to below clipping, this allows the dragon to be used the same way as the standout (pre distortion EQ) albeit a hair different tone and less output available. It also sounds cool at full frequency stacked over a clean channel.

I am truly impressed with this one. I didn't think I would like or use it. It is a keeper thus far.

The pinball was superfluous to me, I only ordered it to complete the set and help the kids have their pedal class. I LOVED building pedals in my late teens so figured I would help out.

It is a very nice EQ, but a tilt EQ is not really my thing so ill be selling mine.

Check these out, he DOES have some for sale sans kickstarter at his website.

Don't know the story. They started a kickstarter to sell pedals to raise money for a pedal class? That's really cool! Text me about stuff like that next time,mang!

That standout pedal description sounds very awesome. I remember the focus and this one seems to be better. Guy makes some killer pedals. I remember when he announced the change to the company but I didn't remember a Kickstarter.

I also think what he's doing with the kids is badass.

Yeah man the guy there is super cool and does make high quality pedals.

He posted some of his story on the website check it out.

http://vfepedals.com/next.html

Back