www.soldano.com down?

Rdodson

Anyone else having trouble connecting? I'm getting bounced emails as well.

I hope all is good in Jet City.

It was down yesterday as well. Not sure what is up, hopefully its back online to.

It figured when I finally break down and buy a Soldano, that the website does down. HR25 incoming :)

Yeah it is back up.

I was looking at a used HR100 that had a banged-up faceplate so I was trying to get in touch with them about buying a replacement. The deal went all fishy so I backed out.

Rdodson":pzpfxsmj said:
Yeah it is back up.

I was looking at a used HR100 that had a banged-up faceplate so I was trying to get in touch with them about buying a replacement. The deal went all fishy so I backed out.

Faceplate? You mean the logo on the front grill?

Yeah the logo grillplate thing. I saw on the ad that the one I was looking at was scratched up.

Rdodson":20vrq4wz said:
Yeah the logo grillplate thing. I saw on the ad that the one I was looking at was scratched up.

Oh ok....call Mike (206) 781-4636 ....websites are so yesterday, all the really cool companies just need a phone number! Especially when they have nothing new to offer!! :D

:thumbsup:

I emailed Mike, but I didn't get the amp. The amp I was looking at and the SN that was provided to me didn't match so like I said I bailed on the deal.

It was a sketchy Reverb ad that has been pulled. Crazy low price should have alerted me.

Back