Any Deliverance Revisions Between VHT and Fryette

skoora

Any changes or tweaks by Fryette since the Deliverance has become named Fryette, besides the loop. Anyone noticed any sonic changes in earlier years vs more recent?

I dont think so no. I heard they where gonna release a Deliverance 2 with a stock loop.

Also heard about a new Sig X, but tbat might take a while.

Too bad they are so laid back and not up front with there products and communications.

Love my UL still to this day, bought it brand new in 2003.

Slight tone changes on D60 after serial number 100 (fattened tone on less mode), and choke removed at some point. No other changes that I know of.

There where tweaks but before the name change I believe...mostly removing the choke and maybe a few component changes. I have both a very early D60 w/ choke and another one a couple of years older, without choke and with upgrades. The latter one sounds a bit fatter and less surgical, but that's about it. You can probably get them really close with some tube swaps.

As stated above...all changes were before the name change. I asked Fryette before I bought my D120 in 2010.

There were a few small voice changes. They told me it was so small most people would not be able to hear a difference. A bit warmer and saturated.
You can get the older one updated by them....I did not.

Deliverance II...
Add effects loop and foot switch for Less / More switch. ( 3 or 4 gain stages)
If and when they are going to make these no one knows.

stephen sawall":u0jpnpch said:
I asked Steven about it during the Friedman interview. He said to contact them if you want any amp that isn't listed currently on the website, so I'm assuming they'll build you one to order.

Kelly":23bpa849 said:
stephen sawall":23bpa849 said:
I asked Steven about it during the Friedman interview. He said to contact them if you want any amp that isn't listed currently on the website, so I'm assuming they'll build you one to order.
I got the feeling they will build anything they have parts for. All you need to do is ask. They should make this more clear on the website.

The Deliverance II and Sig X II rumors have been around for awhile. There is also the Sound City amps thing about to happen.

Back