Scumback Speakers July 4th Sale now thru July 5th, 2017

Scumback Speakers

Scumback Speakers July 4th Sale now thru July 5th, 2017

awesome_tone.jpg

SavageRiffer":2cfqu27v said:
Scumback Speakers":2cfqu27v said:
No, sorry. I lose money on shipping and packing already.

Best speaker model for metal that's not too piercing, mid-scooped, or too bassy?

Check out the website he`s got some good descriptions for each speaker

hammered":82lh3q37 said:
SavageRiffer":82lh3q37 said:
Scumback Speakers":82lh3q37 said:
No, sorry. I lose money on shipping and packing already.

Best speaker model for metal that's not too piercing, mid-scooped, or too bassy?

Check out the website he`s got some good descriptions for each speaker

I read it yesterday. Thanks.

SavageRiffer":jbanjpw0 said:

Probably the J75-LD. It was the clear favorite with the metal & detuned players at the LA Amp Shows.

Most of the mids of the M75, with a touch more bass, and upper mids. Not going to have the piercing treble of the G12H30 or upper mid peak of a V30. I designed it to sit right between an M and H type speaker. The large dust cap shaves some treble off the top so you don't get cut in two.

Scumback Speakers":1vxjoun6 said:
SavageRiffer":1vxjoun6 said:

Probably the J75-LD. It was the clear favorite with the metal & detuned players at the LA Amp Shows.

Most of the mids of the M75, with a touch more bass, and upper mids. Not going to have the piercing treble of the G12H30 or upper mid peak of a V30. I designed it to sit right between an M and H type speaker. The large dust cap shaves some treble off the top so you don't get cut in two.

Man, that's EXACTLY what I was wondering. I have a G12H30 and what you've described is exactly why I want to replace it. The M75 was kind of where I was starting to settle because it sounds almost like a better version of a Classic Lead 80 or something. I love Celestions, don't get me wrong, but I want something different than what I've been using. Something kind of vintage but still handles all the metal. I'll read more on the J model. Thanks.

Two days left on the 4th of July Scumback Speaker sale...ends when I get up on Thursday morning to check orders.

Here's to everybody having a great 4th of July, having some fun, and getting home safe!

Back