HNGD.... some offset love!!!

mystixboi

Just got this one off Balaguer Growler in galaxy white... satin neck, stainless steel frets, korina body, 25.5 scale and locking tuners... plays and sounds like a dream!!!

F8ED55A7-594F-4D02-BAA3-78382F25F53D.jpg

991BA5F1-6F9A-4D68-A782-8391568C3AB3.jpg

This is my second Balaguer and it is a fantastic guitar. Well made and sounds great. I actually have a 3rd being built right now. Joe makes some killer guitars!!!

Balaguerguitars.com

Robotechnology":25bechcp said:
Never heard of that builder. Glad you like it. By the way I still have that pgm90th!

That pgm is a beast!!!

You should check out his side. He has an awesome super strat model. He is actually build me one. He's also based in Pennsylvania. Pretty cool that a local is building great guitars.

mystixboi":1ss04o8s said:
Robotechnology":1ss04o8s said:
Never heard of that builder. Glad you like it. By the way I still have that pgm90th!

That pgm is a beast!!!

You should check out his side. He has an awesome super strat model. He is actually build me one. He's also based in Pennsylvania. Pretty cool that a local is building great guitars.

From what I read on the website though only the total customs are built in the U.S.A. the semi custom and productions are built in South Korea. I like the guy's designs, and the semi custom approach. I think I would need to play one before I ordered one over say building something from Warmoth parts. Never the less, cool axe, congrats.

GOHOINC":18mzxerc said:
mystixboi":18mzxerc said:
Robotechnology":18mzxerc said:

That pgm is a beast!!!

From what I read on the website though only the total customs are built in the U.S.A. the semi custom and productions are built in South Korea. I like the guy's designs, and the semi custom approach. I think I would need to play one before I ordered one over say building something from Warmoth parts. Never the less, cool axe, congrats.

Valid points, but they use a small group of talented Korean's, not some massive factory that turns out Epiphones, etc.

johnpace2":17g53cb6 said:
GOHOINC":17g53cb6 said:
mystixboi":17g53cb6 said:
Robotechnology":17g53cb6 said:

That pgm is a beast!!!

Valid points, but they use a small group of talented Korean's, not some massive factory that turns out Epiphones, etc.

This is true. Joe told me it's a team of 4 master luthiers that work on the semi-customs

ed_Sped2":1n0nfukh said:
How are the pickups?

They are called balaguer evergreen pickups. Pretty awesome sounding as they can cover a lot of sonic ground. I do a lot of high gain and these pickups slay but can also do clean tones incredibly well. They are articulate for sure. The cool tap helps some nice in between tones.

Back