Jacob Deraps soundchecking with Toto

mr cock is begging foe the ban hammer to shoved down his deep throat
check out his past posts and all of the priceless advice and knowledge he has dropped here

controlled_voltage":rnnqvy46 said:
mr cock is begging foe the ban hammer to shoved down his deep throat
check out his past posts and all of the priceless advice and knowledge he has dropped here

As opposed to "your" priceless knowledge? You pathetic shitasses can't deal w/ an opposing opinion to yours. So you keep the thread going, trying to bait and troll, so you can then cry to whoever mods this place. You need a pacifier and some Pastina. pathetic bitch

A friend of mine, blues guitarist extraordinaire, John Bell from Md, playing Luke's rig and guitar.

No offense to this kid Jacob, but being a YouTube parrot and having your dad get you to soundcheck, isn't going to get you very far. My opinion. Carry on :yes:

headlessdeadguy":2gotjwth said:
I like this mrcak fella. :dunno:

He really ties the room together. :yes:
He's tying something together :confused:
I for one cannot WAIT to hear all his original music and uniquely original style! ;)

Findthetone1":3iiwt8zr said:
headlessdeadguy":3iiwt8zr said:

I for one cannot WAIT to hear all his original music and uniquely original style! ;)

Clips of my playing all over YT, Wally. Try looking instead of running your face. :LOL: :LOL:

mrcak":3u5tu1y7 said:
Findthetone1":3u5tu1y7 said:
headlessdeadguy":3u5tu1y7 said:

Clips of my playing all over YT, Wally. Try looking instead of running your face. :LOL: :LOL:
I'm Lumpy buddy. Wally is at the store getting ice cream for the pie.
But golly gee I sure hope to listen on the stereophonic soon!

messenger":2ldo79vn said:
Why is mrcak so angry?
Because he's just some douchebag ragging on a KID who's clearly much more skilled than he is,jealousy is a hell of a thing... The internet is clearly full of winners these days. Dude is probably some overweight fat ass who gets off to trolling on here, bravo! Atleast this KID is trying and putting his shit out there, where are your videos dickless?

mrcak":3vbui2tx said:
Findthetone1":3vbui2tx said:
headlessdeadguy":3vbui2tx said:

I'm not so good at internet searches. Can you post a link?

lessthan12":3iqzav1s said:
messenger":3iqzav1s said:
Why is mrcak so angry?
Because he's just some douchebag ragging on a KID who's clearly much more skilled than he is,jealousy is a hell of a thing... The internet is clearly full of winners these days. Dude is probably some overweight fat ass who gets off to trolling on here, bravo! Atleast this KID is trying and putting his shit out there, where are your videos dickless?

Actually, the internet, specifically guitar forums, are full of ballsack lappers like yourself. As soon as you hear some punk bitch copy a VH solo you part your asscheeks. Punk bitch plays a half a tune at at washed up Toto show, and you got your knee-pads on.

My shit is all over the net. I just play. Nothing to prove. No Toto soundchecks although I flew from NY to SF, Ca once, to play a Hendrix Tribute w/ Hendrix band members.

Now go pull your shorts off and fap to Jason DeCraps :LOL: :LOL:

Post up this legendary guitar work and dazzle us with these videos that are "all over the net" Mr cock or stfu already with your pathetic I got bullied in high school or my mom didn't pay enough attention to me when dad ass raped me" wannabe has been troll schtick.

controlled_voltage":144mxr38 said:
Post up this legendary guitar work and dazzle us with these videos that are "all over the net" Mr cock or stfu already with your pathetic I got bullied in high school or my mom didn't pay enough attention to me when dad ass raped me" wannabe has been troll schtick.

:LOL: :LOL:

mrcak":1jvzeo9o said:
lessthan12":1jvzeo9o said:
messenger":1jvzeo9o said:
Why is mrcak so angry?

Actually, the internet, specifically guitar forums, are full of ballsack lappers like yourself. As soon as you hear some punk bitch copy a VH solo you part your asscheeks. Punk bitch plays a half a tune at at washed up Toto show, and you got your knee-pads on.

My shit is all over the net. I just play. Nothing to prove. No Toto soundchecks although I flew from NY to SF, Ca once, to play a Hendrix Tribute w/ Hendrix band members.

so where are your clips man? Its awesome to be a keyboard warrior bringing people down when you yourself have nothing to show for it. I feel bad if you have kids because they'll end up turning out to be douchbags just like you and I feel even worse for your parents because they probably know they raised a big piece of shit that contributes nothing to society but running his cock sucker about other people. You're clearly garbage and Ill not be back to read your piece of shit rebuttal lol, have a shitty life :thumbsup:

Very cool! Looked like he was having a blast. :thumbsup:

I'd be nervous as hell playing with Luke on stage looking at me! :LOL: :LOL:

lessthan12":7na1z2qe said:
mrcak":7na1z2qe said:
lessthan12":7na1z2qe said:
messenger":7na1z2qe said:
Why is mrcak so angry?

so where are your clips man? Its awesome to be a keyboard warrior bringing people down when you yourself have nothing to show for it. I feel bad if you have kids because they'll end up turning out to be douchbags just like you and I feel even worse for your parents because they probably know they raised a big piece of shit that contributes nothing to society but running his cock sucker about other people. You're clearly garbage and Ill not be back to read your piece of shit rebuttal lol, have a shitty life :thumbsup:

Carl's a good player, but sometimes his tact isn't quite as developed as his chops. . :LOL: :LOL:

jcj":1rp3wimt said:
lessthan12":1rp3wimt said:
mrcak":1rp3wimt said:
lessthan12":1rp3wimt said:
messenger":1rp3wimt said:
Why is mrcak so angry?

Carl's a good player, but sometimes his tact isn't quite as developed as his chops. . :LOL: :LOL:
Maybe Carl is a great musician - I don't know because I've never heard him play. Regardless, he has no tact and attacking others that are clearly talented and having fun playing, is bullshit. Generally speaking, musician's appreciate other musician's, regardless of ability. It's not easy; that's why there are so few that excel. I, for one, will never criticize anyone else that plays music. Music is awesome. Even if you aren't a prodigy, but you're having fun doing it, good for you - and keep doing it...

Back