Who Knew?????

Marshall Law

Stumbled on this by accident. Who knew he had such nice collection. I don't know if this has been posted before.

I've got friends in Hawaii who know Steven and they told me about his penchant for high-calibre gear and fiddles... Struck me as odd, as c'mon, I never woulda thought it.

So it goes. Some stay quieter than others I suppose (young grasshopper!!).

Funny how there wasn't one piece of footage of him playing them. Him being such a serious player, born in the blues an' all.
:LOL: :LOL:

skoora":3o36wlgu said:
Funny how there wasn't one piece of footage of him playing them. Him being such a serious player, born in the blues an' all.
:confused: There were several pieces of footage in the posted video where he is playing onstage.

You can actually hear him here:

Steve

Not bad but wouldn't hurt Steven to work on his timing. He could use a bit of a softer touch as well. I thought his thumb was going to break the string in half every time he hit a note.

sah5150":9m3hiuet said:
skoora":9m3hiuet said:
:confused: There were several pieces of footage in the posted video where he is playing onstage.

You can actually hear him here:

Steve

You are right. What I should have said is where you can hear him playing them. The footage doesn't include the sound of what he's doing.

romanianreaper":1ex5tq01 said:
Not bad but wouldn't hurt Steven to work on his timing. He could use a bit of a softer touch as well. I thought his thumb was going to break the string in half every time he hit a note.

He's as good as a lot of self proclaimed blues players that I've heard. Not saying he's BB King, but the dude looks like he's having fun and he's not stinking the place up.

Wonder how many guitars he has gotten "angry" with and lost his patience!, lol "look, if I hear that buzz on the 6th string first fret one more time, We could have a .........Situation!"

Loudness250":pipcg6ei said:
Wonder how many guitars he has gotten "angry" with and lost his patience!, lol "look, if I hear that buzz on the 6th string first fret one more time, We could have a .........Situation!"

LOL... that's funny. Steven talking in that voice you can hardly hear and then BAM! Shredded 60's strat. 30 minutes later Steven is browsing eBay.

Good for him

Hey at least the dude can play! He is MUCH better than MANY of the guys with large expensive rigs posting over at The Gear Page, and that I would bet on! Based on guitar playing alone Mr. Seagal's not likely to get laughed off the stage like many of those guys (the one's that can't play a note to save their lives) who would undoubtedly be laughed off the stage.

sjk":1wvaio5g said:
Good for him

Hey at least the dude can play! He is MUCH better than MANY of the guys with large expensive rigs posting over at The Gear Page, and that I would bet on! Based on guitar playing alone Mr. Seagal's not likely to get laughed off the stage like many of those guys (the one's that can't play a note to save their lives) who would undoubtedly be laughed off the stage.

I hear you man! But it is Steven Segal, He would decimate a Les Paul in 2 seconds and then ask "anyone else want a piece of me"?

Loudness250":302qmyud said:
sjk":302qmyud said:
Good for him

I hear you man! But it is Steven Segal, He would decimate a Les Paul in 2 seconds and then ask "anyone else want a piece of me"?

He would say, "Anyone seen Richie?"

Rick Lee":w46taac2 said:
Loudness250":w46taac2 said:
sjk":w46taac2 said:
Good for him

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

John4021":264og929 said:
Rick Lee":264og929 said:
Loudness250":264og929 said:
sjk":264og929 said:
Good for him

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Love that flick!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Rick Lee":3rss4vpq said:
Loudness250":3rss4vpq said:
sjk":3rss4vpq said:
Good for him

Hahahaha... :LOL: :LOL:

-well,.... actor on the same level as Jon Claude,.... No real proof he knows karate-(call's it "KAH-RAH-TEH" not karate)- ....But!! is somehow related to "the red headed thing"....and rabbid Bon Bon carnivour,.. Peg Bundy,..... the wife of the last great TV american hero, football legend of Polk high, faithfull reader of " BIG-UN's",....un-politicly correct by definition,.... believer in "all women should be on a pedestal, so he can get an "up-skirt" jolly,... shoe salesman, AL BUNDY

I was buying a Glock at Scottsdale Gun Club last weekend and they had one of SS's 1911s there on a blowout sale. He had placed an order for a custom job and then decided to pass on it when it came in. I can't even remember what it was, but it was ridiculously expensive and, because of who he is, they (foolishly, IMHO) didn't require a deposit.

Back