./.

-sounds bad ass Michael, I've listened to the first clip a few times now, couple questions for ya,
-whats your gain setting at? Or, how much gain is left?
-is that that 3-pup LP a first run ACE FREHLEY Sig?
-keep on rockin in the free world bruthah!

sg guy":1z4xhjly said:
-sounds bad ass Michael, I've listened to the first clip a few times now, couple questions for ya,

Thank you for checking out my sound clip. :thumbsup:

I have the gain cranked up full. I can get more from it but I don't like to play with a ton of gain as a rule.
The guitar was customized to look like a Frehley LP with the extra middle pickup.
I had it built because Frehley was the reason I picked up the guitar and I always loved that Budokan Les Paul he used back in the day.

MichaelR/T":10q9fw9x said:
sg guy":10q9fw9x said:

I have the gain cranked up full. I can get more from it but I don't like to play with a ton of gain as a rule.
The guitar was customized to look like a Frehley LP with the extra middle pickup.
I had it built because Frehley was the reason I picked up the guitar and I always loved that Budokan Les Paul he used back in the day.

-ACE put a guitar in many/my hands too, but I play like the Drunk, Coked up, Pilled down & completely wasted ACE,.... you play like the pissed off & wants to kick Gene Klien's ass!!!.. ACE..

sg guy":3eo5xjbd said:
MichaelR/T":3eo5xjbd said:
sg guy":3eo5xjbd said:

-ACE put a guitar in many/my hands too, but I play like the Drunk, Coked up, Pilled down & completely wasted ACE,.... you play like the pissed off & wants to kick Gene Klien's ass!!!.. ACE..

I think I play more like a drunk Guthrie Govan to be honest with you. :)

Back