./.

ProgFree":1qgo97zh said:
That's some really great tone there! :thumbsup: Which pickups you have in both guitars?

Thank you!! :thumbsup:
In the custom I used a DiMarzio Tone Zone in the bridge and middle and neck is a burstbucker 3.
The standard has a burstbucker pro in the neck and a DiMarzio Evolution in the bridge.

It is simplicity at its finest and you have a great base tone right there...nothing else needed in the signal chain. I've always been a minimalist when it comes to effects and hate hearing overly processed guitar tone

Shawn Lutz":32trpj8m said:
It is simplicity at its finest and you have a great base tone right there...nothing else needed in the signal chain. I've always been a minimalist when it comes to effects and hate hearing overly processed guitar tone

Thank you!!
Yeah I've always kept in simple, an over processed guitar tone just get buried in the mix of things.
I roll my guitar volume back for cleans just like the old school way. :)

wIsEbLooD":5ny92h47 said:
love the tone zone, one of my favorite dimarzios.

A lot of these older Marshall's need a push and the TZ is an excellent pickup for doing this.
This pickup has lots of balls. :rock:

MetalHeadMike":rr8anf7i said:
Good stuff !

That's not plugged straight in is it?

Thank you!!

Yup, I was plugged straight into the amp head with no pedals in between.
Plug & play amp head. :thumbsup:

When I hear your Marshall clips it makes me feel like a dumbass for all the amps I have bought tone chasing ha ha, sounds killer

jharpersj":37xmplqb said:
When I hear your Marshall clips it makes me feel like a dumbass for all the amps I have bought tone chasing ha ha, sounds killer

Ahh, you're way too kind my friend, thank you for watching. :thumbsup:

Back