Ozzy & Zakk is out again!

luther910":xglv85qg said:
Mattfig":xglv85qg said:
Wow is that a SLOOOOOOW tempo!

The right tempo :rock: To often people speed up their songs live and lose the groove entirely

I kinda think it's too slow but maybe Ozzy can't keep up with a faster tele prompting.... :) Sounds pretty cool regardless...

Mattfig":1937bvhd said:
luther910":1937bvhd said:
Mattfig":1937bvhd said:

The right tempo :rock: To often people speed up their songs live and lose the groove entirely

I kinda think it's too slow but maybe Ozzy can't keep up with a faster tele prompting.... :) Sounds pretty cool regardless...

Not too slow. Go back and listen to the original. And Ozzy hardly ever looks down at the promoter. FYI.

Sounds great. Guitar and vocals. :rock:

Mattfig":1yy8iboo said:
luther910":1yy8iboo said:
Mattfig":1yy8iboo said:

Ha! Teleprompter. He's used one since at least 1998. I stood there for the first Ozzfest 98 soundcheck the day before the very first show at the Nissan Pavilion in NJ. Mike Borden was absolutely crushing his drums he hit them so hard. And I was right next to him reading the Teleprompter. Bonus points for anyone who knows who was singing with the band for soundcheck. No, it wasn't Ozzie.

Ozzy has been using that tempo on and off for 35 years.
Go back and watch after hours with Randy, same thing, this is nothing new.

CP5150":3r8hbk4k said:
Mattfig":3r8hbk4k said:
luther910":3r8hbk4k said:
Mattfig":3r8hbk4k said:

Ha! Teleprompter. He's used one since at least 1998. I stood there for the first Ozzfest 98 soundcheck the day before the very first show at the Nissan Pavilion in NJ. Mike Borden was absolutely crushing his drums he hit them so hard. And I was right next to him reading the Teleprompter. Bonus points for anyone who knows who was singing with the band for soundcheck. No, it wasn't Ozzie.

Robert Mason?

Wizard of Ozz":3pv0m23p said:
Not too slow. Go back and listen to the original. And Ozzy hardly ever looks down at the promoter. FYI.

Sounds great. Guitar and vocals. :rock:

thats exactly what I did and yes it is a bit slower but I think it sounds great

It makes me happy to see Oz still on his feet (just) and Zakk back in the picture
Forever it will be, until the big man falls over
If I am doing half what he does at his age, I'll be delighted

Yeh, the Lezz Paul is not a great piece of design work
The new plank in this one is a better fit

lespaul6":1tvaylce said:
sounds good... is that aldridge drumming? drummer is killer
It's Tommy Clufetos I think. Been Ozzy's drummer for awhile and he did the Sabbath tours as well. Really nice guy. I met him at a bar after a Sabbath show in 2013. I asked him, you play drums for Ozzy now your touring with Black Sabbath. How is it? He said it doesn't suck. Ya... I bet it doesn't. LOL!

The "No More Tears" line up will always be my favorite, but this is a close second. Ozzy without Zakk doesn't work for me. It's nice to see that they finally let the keyboard player be on the stage!!!

Back