If You Thought Fortin Amps Were Expensive...

SavageRiffer

Banned
$8399.95

udldicjibtpnxm2a2whk.jpg

http://greedtone.com/?product=jhi-100

That's the josh homme amp, from queens of the stone age. He used them on the like clockwork record and tours. Last time I saw one actually for sale it was like $2300 or so I think... his base tone is usually quite clean.

One does not merely snub ones nose at the mighty greedtone.

Flux capacitors and blinker fluid, all rinsed in Unicorn piss equal unparalleled bullshit..er I mean tone...that is one of a kind.

Order me ten please.

I don't think I'd pay $839.99 for it. And while I do like a couple of their songs, I would pay even less for QOTSA-tone.

It looks like the builder is saying "I really don't want to build this thing anymore, but if someone is willing to pay me a huge amount of money for it, I'll do it"

They sold new at $3799 according to CME/Reverb. I remember the used one around $2300 I think. Not sure what jacked the price up like that on the Greedtone website. I'm thinking/hoping its a typo and was meant to be $3899. Still pretty steep for a single channel amp.

That's f-ing ridiculous and irritates me to even see that amount for that.

If I was rich, I would buy it and throw it off a cliff......while plugged in.

romanianreaper":1q52w2t9 said:
That's f-ing ridiculous and irritates me to even see that amount for that.

If I was rich, I would buy it and throw it off a cliff......while plugged in.

Damn... :LOL: :LOL: :rock:

Yeah, the name has to be some sort of tongue in cheek joke.

At least with Fortins, Wizards, Diezels, etc., when you listen to clips you can usually justify why a person would want to spend that kind of money to own one. The clips I found of these were just really boring....nothing special at all. :no:

Back