Where to buy an Edwards LP?? Any hiccups with CITES??

Edwards are great guitars for the price. I bought mine on Ebay used and dont regret it one bit. I do not recall paying import duty taxes though. I must of gotten lucky with that.

DADA":3d4i1pkk said:
Agree with Chester here.
Customs will delay delivery and wants you to pay!
I've bought 4 guitars from Japan from Meestursparkle with the same shipping and I only got hit with Customs fees once. Seems to be hit or miss...

Oh and Meestursparkle is awesome - ships quick and provides 10 million high quality pictures of his guitars for sale, many of which are new.

Steve

I bought that exact guitar in mint condition with a Gibson case used at guitar center for $450 this year. I would just check there periodically.

I CAN'T find a guitar, now that I have cash in-hand.. I want this one!

Is it just me or does this not make sense? If u have money, save it until you can find the right one that's worth spending money on...quality over quantity all day long :thumbsup:

exo-metal":cdijgbqd said:
I CAN'T find a guitar, now that I have cash in-hand.. I want this one!

Is it just me or does this not make sense? If u have money, save it until you can find the right one that's worth spending money on...quality over quantity all day long :thumbsup:

I meant can't find one in the US!

Anybody deal with "finest guitars" on Ebay? He's got both black and white LP Customs for $999. I've exchanged a message with him, seems legit. 100% feedback as well.

napalmdeath":uebq4f9w said:
Anybody deal with "finest guitars" on Ebay? He's got both black and white LP Customs for $999. I've exchanged a message with him, seems legit. 100% feedback as well.
If you are patient, take a look at some of those Jap sites like Ishibashi. Last year I found a Greco Sykes, for 350+90 shipping it was a fantastic guitar. Got here to Wi in 4 days, no shit....no customs either and it had a rosewood board. I think the Cites issue arises most when it's a brand new guitar. But not sure...

Racerxrated":32iz604q said:
napalmdeath":32iz604q said:
If you are patient, take a look at some of those Jap sites like Ishibashi. Last year I found a Greco Sykes, for 350+90 shipping it was a fantastic guitar. Got here to Wi in 4 days, no shit....no customs either and it had a rosewood board. I think the Cites issue arises most when it's a brand new guitar. But not sure...

What other cites?

napalmdeath":smwlv3yf said:
Racerxrated":smwlv3yf said:
napalmdeath":smwlv3yf said:

What other cites?
http://www.tcgakki.com/eng/search/?kw=Greco

This was the site I used for the Sykes Greco I found.

Back