Watch out for that Wah hiding in the grass!!!

matching uniforms, how cute :gay:

no Lars with a marching snare for the drum rolls? :confused:

rsm":2o3ayh6r said:
matching uniforms, how cute :gay:

no Lars with a marching snare for the drum rolls? :confused:

There was a new art gallery opening he had to attend. :yes:

He said the brie and crackers they served was out of this world though.

DragonCrestPC":1qikpael said:
Thought it was awesome but man does Kirk love his Wah!
Yeah, ol quirk sure cant leave that wah at home! :D But I did like the harmonies they worked out.

Racerxrated":31iu38iw said:
C'mon guys, this is Rigtalk. Can't believe you haven't mentioned the mystery JH Mesa Sig amp there....

maxresdefault.jpg

I noticed it :thumbsup:

Racerxrated":1bus9jn1 said:
C'mon guys, this is Rigtalk. Can't believe you haven't mentioned the mystery JH Mesa Sig amp there....

Custom Mesa Stiletto. Het has rocked this one before. No secret.

Mailman1971":i3ofriv2 said:
:LOL: :LOL:
Everyone rips on him. But these 2 guys have been my idols since junior high. :D
Metal up your ass!!! :rock:

+10000000

Huge Metallica fan myself. Het is one of the best for hard/fast/heavy rhythms.

Lars is another story altogether. :no:

Everybody bags on Metallica but how many other bands from that era are still relevant as they are today keeping old fans and making new ones? A lot of the band's I grew up listening to are long gone now, been listening to Metallica for 30 plus years now. To me, the music isn't always stellar but they're still putting on some of the best live performances out there right now and packing stadiums of 60 to 70000 people. Besides some pop acts, hard to list many others doing that. If anybody watched the 5 minute recap video of the Metallica night at the game, it was pretty cool to see them just being normal guys not rock stars and to see how they've matured over the years. They're more relatable to us mere mortals nowadays especially to those of us middle aged dad types to see outside of the rock star persona, they're just average guys getting to play rock and roll for a living.

I saw them play in San Diego last Sunday and they absolutely killed it...One for the memory books for sure. I told my son if I ever get out there when I'm old to grab my hand and say remember when we saw Metallica that I would for sure smile. And that my friends is what rock and roll is all about.

I'd rather have Kirk's Randall Sig KH103 (or a 667 or Thrasher 100)

is a wah included with his sig amps?

Wizard of Ozz":1e7494n6 said:
Huge Metallica fan myself. Het is one of the best for hard/fast/heavy rhythms.

Yeah... not anymore. :no:
Metallica was something back when they released "Ride The Lightning" and "Master Of Puppets".
After that, they started going downhill. ( After Cliff died. )

The band from the 80's is long gone. No idea who these clowns are that pretend to be Metallica today.
:confused:

Damn, that was pretty good, nice harmonies indeed, no false notes by Kirk, bit of a shaky vibrato at some places but I am impressed!!!!!!!!!

Back