Incoming! Billy Corgan's Diezel VH4

EXPcustom":28efdolo said:
If I ran a forum it would be against the rules to talk shit about other people "over paying or paying too much" for gear because honestly I want people to contribute information, pics or clips about bad ass gear. People talking shit because in their "opinion" they think something is way overvalued and anyone paying "X" amount is stupid keeps people from talking about or sharing information about gear we normally would not hear about.

This is part of the reason you don't normally see big time artist or producers regularly contributing to online forums because of the shit they would get from haters or people who would never be able to afford high end gear which is a shame.
:

+1000000000000000

Haters gonna hate. This forum is chocked full of people that need to feel butt hurt when someone, in their opinion, spends too much on some piece of gear... or someone who is not worthy obtains some piece of high end gear. The opine of the butt hurt hater.

Who am I to judge if a little old retired lady wants to buy a LaFerrari Ferrari to drive back and forth the grocery store once a week???

To obtain ultimate street credit on this forum... one must only play a homade Charvel clone they built entirely themselves from a tree they cut down that grew along the shores of lake Minnetonka... then play thru a Gorilla 1x12 and make it sound like the studio version of the Black Album.

Haters gonna hate. F-em. Last time I checked, I can do what I want with my money.

:thumbsup:

Oh... and congrats on the VH4. :rock:

Wizard of Ozz":oluj1bdr said:
EXPcustom":oluj1bdr said:
If I ran a forum it would be against the rules to talk shit about other people "over paying or paying too much" for gear because honestly I want people to contribute information, pics or clips about bad ass gear. People talking shit because in their "opinion" they think something is way overvalued and anyone paying "X" amount is stupid keeps people from talking about or sharing information about gear we normally would not hear about.

This is part of the reason you don't normally see big time artist or producers regularly contributing to online forums because of the shit they would get from haters or people who would never be able to afford high end gear which is a shame.
:

To obtain ultimate street credit on this forum... one must only play a homade Charvel clone they built entirely themselves from a tree they cut down that grew along the shores of lake Minnetonka... then play thru a Gorilla 1x12 and make it sound like the studio version of the Black Album.

Does it help that i had a Gorilla 8 watt? :D

spguitar":110q31zh said:
Wizard of Ozz":110q31zh said:
EXPcustom":110q31zh said:

:

Can you make it sound exactly like the Black Album??? :D ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Wizard of Ozz":1aid75bc said:
spguitar":1aid75bc said:
Wizard of Ozz":1aid75bc said:
EXPcustom":1aid75bc said:

:

Can you make it sound exactly like the Black Album??? :D ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I was 11 so nope :(
It was more like a dying cow.

EXPcustom":1sbqenum said:
If I ran a forum it would be against the rules to talk shit about other people "over paying or paying too much" for gear because honestly I want people to contribute information, pics or clips about bad ass gear.

I agree...Over-paying is relative. The concept of what constitutes "a lot of money" varies by the individual. $4500 may be a fortune to some, yet just pocket change to others.

evhfan":2rkm4mpx said:
Dude's selling a shitty strat for 1,000,000...

a VH4 at 4500 seems like a bargain

It's just on a "make offer" system. Last offer not accepted that i know of was 35k.

I'm sure a "kick Billy Corgan in the head" offer would sell out in record time, even at these sky high prices. :D
My boots are ready.... :thumbsup:

I am glad the amp went to someone who has an emotional attachment to it. Don't care what he paid for it. That's just cool in my book.

rottingcorpse":n194hov0 said:
I am glad the amp went to someone who has an emotional attachment to it. Don't care what he paid for it. That's just cool in my book.

I was 15 and front row. 5/10/00 Birmingham,AL. It was amazing seeing my hero for the first time. His tone that night was absolutely bone crushing. I've still never heard anything like it in person.

spguitar":3hwblsal said:
rottingcorpse":3hwblsal said:

I was 15 and front row. 5/10/00 Birmingham,AL. It was amazing seeing my hero for the first time. His tone that night was absolutely bone crushing. I've still never heard anything like it in person.

That's an amazing story to tell about the amp!

Way cool, congrats!!

It'll be one of those amps you'll tell your grandkids about. Not many players have gear like that.

nevusofota":17v5531z said:
Way cool, congrats!!

It'll be one of those amps you'll tell your grandkids about. Not many players have gear like that.
This.
VH4s (stereo right?) go for what, 2500-3K? 4500 for artist owned is pretty good IMO.

Some of the other stuff he has for sale, well, good luck. But he can ask whatever he wants right?

Back