Incoming! Billy Corgan's Diezel VH4

Congrats again spguitar :cheers:

lowmantotempole":38bdrik1 said:
Nice amp... But no sig from Billy? That's kinda shady.

I believe that it belonged to Billy but that's what I was thinking. That cert isn't worth much is it. A piece of paper from Reverb? What does that prove technically? Not trying to poop on the thread or NAD - I have no reason to believe it didn't belong to him. Have fun mang.

lowmantotempole":2jl6kegn said:
Nice amp... But no sig from Billy? That's kinda shady.

Its the same amp the official SP account put on eBay back in 2011 or so. Here's a shot of it in his rack before they put the iso cab sticker on it. Same markings otherwise. Only one of the guitars had a signature because he wrote on it in 2008 and backed out of selling it. ☹️

famous008.jpg

errrrrl":1mc0axd4 said:
spguitar":1mc0axd4 said:
Recorded it tonight. Forgive the drums. Only been playing for about 3 months.

Very cool, and sounds thick and badass! Grats!

Thank you! It's freakin amazing in a band setting. Money well spent. I had to get the matching cab when Sweetwater started carrying Diezel.
I'll be playing my first show with it in November.

6IT4lHl.jpg

rottingcorpse":346ddglv said:
JackBootedThug":346ddglv said:
i paid 4k for mine when they first came out.....amp used at your first concert....worth it....

This, totally for the win!

Congrats!
Concur.

It's only money. If it makes ya happy, and it sounds like what you want? Better than blowing it on heroin, cocaine, booze and useless car accidents.

Dig in :thumbsup:

Clips sounded good, looking forward to hearing more.

You still having your friend profile it? For a Kemper right? I'd definitely be interested in that if you guys go that route

Inearthed":17t5umkr said:
Clips sounded good, looking forward to hearing more.

You still having your friend profile it? For a Kemper right? I'd definitely be interested in that if you guys go that route

Yep we are doing a big pack of amps including my Herbert and VH4. I'll definitely post when it's done.

I understand excitement:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 10.39.07 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 10.39.07 AM.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 1,983
spguitar":cekspdoa said:
Ventura":cekspdoa said:
I understand excitement:

Ooo what's that?
Friedman Butterslax to complement the JJ100.

But this is NOT to hijack the IMMENSE happiness of the OP and his Corgan wares acquired. I was just sharing my enthusiasm and that "fine line" between excitement and the tortuous waiting game. My No.1 goal is to just make sure it ARRIVED SAFELY as it was delivered via UPS. And I've read a few threads about UPS as of late that had me *slightly* pissed and concerned.

However, this is ALL ABOUT "spguitar" and his new acquisitions. By the way, GREAT couple clips and damn good drumming for 3 months in Brother :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Matching cab and 1st show in November. Kill it!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

Peace Y'All....
mojo :m17:

Ventura":1p9xmpi2 said:
spguitar":1p9xmpi2 said:
Ventura":1p9xmpi2 said:
I understand excitement:

Ooo what's that?

But this is NOT to hijack the IMMENSE happiness of the OP and his Corgan wares acquired. I was just sharing my enthusiasm and that "fine line" between excitement and the tortuous waiting game. My No.1 goal is to just make sure it ARRIVED SAFELY as it was delivered via UPS. And I've read a few threads about UPS as of late that had me *slightly* pissed and concerned.

However, this is ALL ABOUT "spguitar" and his new acquisitions. By the way, GREAT couple clips and damn good drumming for 3 months in Brother :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peace Y'All....

I want a friedman so bad after playing the UAD plugin of the BE. Insane tones to be had at your place!

spguitar":1rfzwjba said:
Ventura":1rfzwjba said:
spguitar":1rfzwjba said:
Ventura":1rfzwjba said:
I understand excitement:

Ooo what's that?

Peace Y'All....

I want a friedman so bad after playing the UAD plugin of the BE. Insane tones to be had at your place!
If we lived near one another I am certain we could level large portions of localized neighbourhoods quite easily at noon on the MVs alone :LOL: :LOL:

Back