Craigslist Deal Alert - Chicago

I had a Mig 60, Cameron Aldrich, got it here for a little less, so probably right price although Ocean's are harder to find.

I played a MIG100 at a show where the promoters supplied the amp, That thing was nice , don't know if it was modded but I didn't even have to use a boost, just a delay pedal. I had loads of gain. And pushed some serious air!

I'll paypal you the funds, you go pick it up and I'll let you play it for a month and then ship it to me several states over in SE Nebraska. All on good faith, seriously that's a deal I think. I bet LP Freak has already snatched it up lol!

sjk":3lv76s8o said:
I'll paypal you the funds, you go pick it up and I'll let you play it for a month and then ship it to me several states over in SE Nebraska. All on good faith, seriously that's a deal I think. I bet LP Freak has already snatched it up lol!
Well, we did speak. :D

Mailman1971":594ylwcs said:
Racerxrated":594ylwcs said:
Road trip upcoming.
Nice!!! :rock:
:rock:
Last time I drove down there was for an original Jubilee cab with the Marshall V30s for 250, about 5 yrs ago. Thought I was gonna get washed off the road, the rain was so thick....
Never had a Cameron Jose/Ocean, really the only bucket list amp for me at this point.
Can't wait!

Nice score man! I contacted him as well but you must have beat me to it. Let me know if you don't jive with it and I'll take it. Have had several other Camerons but have been wanting to try an Ocean

overthemountain":1lg520wt said:
Nice score man! I contacted him as well but you must have beat me to it. Let me know if you don't jive with it and I'll take it. Have had several other Camerons but have been wanting to try an Ocean
I got one other RTer ahead of you but I will let you know!

Back