NGD! My Anderson has finally arrived!

cecilbag":1ogtrur6 said:
Wow that is awesome. Congrats man. Don't worry about what you paid. If it makes you happy and you can swing it, it's totally worth it. Nothing like a one of a kind. That is an awesome machine. Enjoy it bud

Bolded for truth!

Wow man that's awesome, and that matching logo is killer. I can't wait for my Anderson, should be done around Christmas.

Also, just an FYI the OP likely paid less than $5k for the guitar. The $6k is MSRP, not the dealer price. It's still expensive, but that's a Private Stock quality top.

The beauty of it, is the fact that Anderson will build you the guitar that YOU want. All the features that you desire, as well as talking to Tom himself about things that you are unsure of, to assure that you are a satisfied customer. I ordered a custom spec Anderson back in 2010, and have not had the desire to change ONE thing about it. That is what I call "customer service". :)

oldmtlhed":3tp4jesv said:
Good GOD. Over SIX GRAND ?!?!?
Like it's nothing, huh. Did the wood come from one of the moons of Jupiter ?!?!?

You must be new to the high end guitar MSRP game?

Anyways... I've owned four Andersons and they are without a doubt the best guitars I've ever owned (including many high-end PRS, Gibson, Fender, ESP, Music Man, etc). NOBODY builds a better strat-style guitar than Tom... IMO.

Back