NGD! My Anderson has finally arrived!

Well, finally after 4 1/2 months my Anderson has arrived...and it exceeded my every expectation! As impatient as I am this was pretty hard to coax myself into doing but I'm glad I did. This is my first custom spec'd guitar and also the most expensive guitar I've bought to date(check out that msrp, probably one of the most expensive Anderson's spec'd lol) but its EXACTLY how I wanted it. I even went for the personal top choice option to make sure it would look how I wanted it.

The best part, it sounds even better than it looks! I know some don't care about the "acoustic" test but I do and from the first strum I knew this thing was going to sing. Its MUCH louder than my current Anderson Angel and louder than almost any other guitar Ive had acoustically. It has a great resonance that you can feel vibrating though your chest as the guitar rests against you, which is always something I look for. Plugged it in and damn is it a monster lol. I also really like this style of locking trem as opposed to the full on floyd rose.

Just an all around good experience with this(aside from the wait) and I like that they did the few small personal touches that I wanted like the color matched logo and my B-day as the serial number. This is definitely a lifer for me
j2sFGZDl.jpg

qYxnKpal.jpg

Cn74xtdl.jpg

wjTt9oGl.jpg

ety17I6l.jpg

93pI1ahl.jpg

fb7RHejl.jpg

jjLHDEvl.jpg

AkgJrC2l.jpg

6WKCx6Rl.jpg

That is fantastic looking and the specs are nearly perfect for my tastes as well as yours apprently. Nice score, congrats.

That is ridiculously gorgeous. I had a McNaught that you could feel resonate in your chest. Congrats and HNGD! :thumbsup:

I am an Anderson fanboy and this guitar is a beaut! I have custom spec'ed 5 Anderson guitars and I have never been disappointed. Congratulations!

Good GOD. Over SIX GRAND ?!?!?
Like it's nothing, huh. Did the wood come from one of the moons of Jupiter ?!?!?

Really nice HNGD! Killer specs! What made the MSRP so high though? How much did the personalized top add and the matching Anderderson logo cost?

Robotechnology":1cvzc5h4 said:
Really nice HNGD! Killer specs! What made the MSRP so high though? How much did the personalized top add and the matching Anderderson logo cost?
All the options I wanted were extra charges above the base price, natural back, mahogany, chocolate maple, ziricote, black hardware, black headstock were all additional. The personal top choice I believe was $300 and the color matched logo was $75. I think this is only the second guitar they've done with the color matched logo and i don't believe its even an option they offer. I requested it and had to wait to hear back from Matts to see if they would do it.

Outstanding looking guitar man!

One of, if not the best guitar I have ever owned or played was a Cajun Magenta Drop Top w/mahogany body and maple/rosewood neck. I moved on to wanting different things from my guitars but that DT is the only guitar I regret selling. I think down the line that I'm going get an Angel or 7 string DT to replicate that old Anderson. I'll go with chocolate maple neck in full this time though.

Your post has reminded me.

Wow that is awesome. Congrats man. Don't worry about what you paid. If it makes you happy and you can swing it, it's totally worth it. Nothing like a one of a kind. That is an awesome machine. Enjoy it bud

Back