Got the family back together...home studio mancave shots.

stratjacket

So as some of you may know, I have been working in San Francisco and commuting back to Atlanta for the last year and half. My house and family were in Atlanta and I had an apartment in SF. It was to most miserable 18 months of my life both personally and professionally. So I left my job and came home. I am now 100% back home in Atlanta and more relaxed and happier than I've been in years. In the 18 months I was there I acquired some new gear and had shit in both places, so now I finally got everything together in 1 place in my little home studio. I got things a little situated in the studio and thought I'd share.

Now I was a little nervous to introduce my KSR and the Herbert to the Uber and Hagen who had been patiently waiting while I was in SF, but they seem to be getting along fine, minus a few tense stare downs.

studio1.jpg

studio2.jpg

studio3.jpg

studio4.jpg

studio5.jpg

studio6.jpg

mooncobra":39kxi6m4 said:
killer man!! is there a sword in the background or am I seeing things?

I see it too ;) Man I miss having a dedicated room for my shit... I had a few swords and axes in my old man cave, but that was before I had kids :cry:

Grats on the move back! Can't imagine being away from the fam for that long.

haha, yeah, I have a large sword on the left wall and 2 smaller ones wrapped in dragons above my monitors. :yes:

@oldmtlhed, I think the Katana secretly unplugged the Axe2 while I wasn't looking :)

I'm pretty lucky that one of my best friends is into wood working, he makes all kinds of things like different furniture and canoes. So for the price of the wood, he built me that guitar case for free.

Thanks all. Glad to be home and have time to do shit again

SpiderWars":1pm5gc7e said:
Looks awesome. A humidor for your guitars means serious business. I want one. :thumbsup:

+1..that is pretty bad ass

Cool that you were able to consolidate your gear AND your life :thumbsup:

Thanks all, I appreciate all the kind words and look forward to being more involved in the community here. I even went out and jammed with some friends the other day which was awesome and something I hadn't done in a few years.

Glad to share and get cool feedback. My basement is a daylight basement, but this room is completely underground incased by concrete walls all the way around, no windows. It's great to be able to crank it any time of the day after being in an apartment for a while.

Back