Shred Ballad With Driftwood Purple Nightmare

SavageRiffer

Banned
Improvising over some internet backing track. Half of the solo used the onboard tube screamer and the other with a Landgraff Dynamic Overdrive. You can barely tell the difference except the Langraff was a little more saturated. Seymour Duncan YJM pickups and Celestion Creamback. Amps always sound good in the hands of pros, so here's what it sounds like in the hands of a home noodler.

https://soundcloud.com/user-113959037/driftwood-purple-nightmare-ballad

Thanks for the comments. If anyone has any tips on getting better quality MP3's then let me know. Even setting the rate to 192 and selecting "best quality," it always gets some kind of weird compression and throws the sync/timing off in parts of the track. Yeah, the pickups are pretty high output so it's hard to distinguish between the Landgraff and onboard TS. I think the onboard TS is extremely high quality. Too bad there's not a way to run that TS through to boost another amp. Ha ha, that would be cool.

Geez man, that sounded pretty nice. I listened to some of your other tracks too... Your name should be SavageShredder cause you can play brother :rock: Nice clips, thanks for sharing!

Thanks. You guys are very complimentary, but I know I'm not that good. I just love playing and guitar gear more than anything else.

Back