My amp collection is complete with the Butterslax (NAD?)

Thanks guys for all your compliments. After spending even more time with it, i'm finding it to be one of my favorites! It's so versatile i can get almost any style of sound out of it.

JerEvil":32lzkcsd said:
Ventura":32lzkcsd said:
JerEvil":32lzkcsd said:
Man that clip in the OP is so damne M&M!!! Mighty & MEATY! Love it!

I am having a hard time deciding between the Slax and the new BE-50 Deluxe...
THIS decision I am STAYING TUNED IN for....

Of all the peeps to have to make this decision, I will be watching YOU very closely Jeremy :checkthisout:
LOL! Well I have half of EITHER of them funded as I just sold my Splawn rig to a VERY interesting buyer! LOL! Did you see my last PM by the way?
No :confused:

Will double check....

DragonCrestPC":34ytd87r said:
JerEvil":34ytd87r said:
311splawndude":34ytd87r said:
JerEvil":34ytd87r said:
I just sold my Splawn rig

:cry:
LOL! Don't cry man... I'll be back I am sure!

I might be wrong but weren't you working on a mastodon cover for your channel? I'm subbed to your youtube and would love to see it ( if you're still doing it ) :thumbsup:
I am . All the tracks are done but working on the ghosty reverse delay vocals! Suck at that. It'll be done soon though.

JerEvil":9h941nzv said:
Ventura":9h941nzv said:
JerEvil":9h941nzv said:
Man that clip in the OP is so damne M&M!!! Mighty & MEATY! Love it!

I am having a hard time deciding between the Slax and the new BE-50 Deluxe...
THIS decision I am STAYING TUNED IN for....

Of all the peeps to have to make this decision, I will be watching YOU very closely Jeremy :checkthisout:
LOL! Well I have half of EITHER of them funded as I just sold my Splawn rig to a VERY interesting buyer! LOL! Did you see my last PM by the way?

Told you the market is just fine these days! Congrats man. The anticipation and process of saving up for new stuff is half the fun.

Well after a few days with it i can easily say its my favorite Friedman and one of the finest amps i have played.

Channel 1: Sparkling clean to almost high gain. This channel is amazing and super versatile.

Channel 2: Brutal high gain with exceptional clarity and attack. Handles all the way down to F# on my 8 strings with no flub or loss in dynamic clarity. I normally use my 8th string for bass fundamentals and the butterslax keeps them tight and together.

Channel 3: I call this the slaughter channel lol. Sounds SUPER thick and rich but is still tight as hell with a real grind in the mid-range which is almost intoxicating. Works great down to B or A but might be too rich for F# ( depends on your sound preference )

All in all i love this amp and was well worth the wait. I cant wait to start working on my next project and use this amp on it!

DragonCrestPC":2on25no8 said:
Well after a few days with it i can easily say its my favorite Friedman and one of the finest amps i have played.

Channel 1: Sparkling clean to almost high gain. This channel is amazing and super versatile.

Channel 2: Brutal high gain with exceptional clarity and attack. Handles all the way down to F# on my 8 strings with no flub or loss in dynamic clarity. I normally use my 8th string for bass fundamentals and the butterslax keeps them tight and together.

Channel 3: I call this the slaughter channel lol. Sounds SUPER thick and rich but is still tight as hell with a real grind in the mid-range which is almost intoxicating. Works great down to B or A but might be too rich for F# ( depends on your sound preference )

All in all i love this amp and was well worth the wait. I cant wait to start working on my next project and use this amp on it!
Perfect summation here! I LOVE channel 1. I redid one set of rhythm tracks for all my recordings of my punk band with the Slax Channel 2. I am going to double them with the Dirty Shirley.

Back