My amp collection is complete with the Butterslax (NAD?)

DragonCrestPC

After the events of last week ( Butterslax arriving with broken tube and loose transformer ) i got everything squared away and taken care of. After another week of waiting and finally spending a whole day recording with it i have to say i think my amp collection is now complete! The Butterslax is amazing and has such a sonic richness that blows me away everytime i play it! I uploaded a quick sound bite with some random playing.

https://soundcloud.com/user-623833422/b ... uick-jam-1

1hgjt8N.jpg

Grats brother! Glad things worked out, definitely worth the wait ;) I'm still loving mine as well :thumbsup:

And dood nice amp collection! Always wanted a Pittbull Ultralead :rock:

:rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: CONGRATZ!!!!! :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk: :rawk:

Mine's arriving tomorrow before end of business day... SO MUCH FAPPAGE!!!!! SO much!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Killer amp it seems, and hey, nice variety in that collection... Where's oldmtlhed?? I'm sure he'll have some words of wisdom to us "slaxers" :LOL: :LOL:

Enjoy your new slax. It really starts pushing air pretty quick. 1/4 up on the master and your getting the goods. Rich tone is a great descriptor..... Rich tone with brutality.

LunatiBSW":3e8o50c9 said:
Enjoy your new slax. It really starts pushing air pretty quick. 1/4 up on the master and your getting the goods. Rich tone is a great descriptor..... Rich tone with brutality.
This is like a peep show with a happy ending!!!! The curtain is slooooooooooooooooooooooowly rising up. Slowly. The goods are _almost_ in sight. Oh goodness. JJ to the rescue in the meantime!!

EXPcustom":iwqv2ozp said:
Ventura":iwqv2ozp said:
Where's oldmtlhed?? I'm sure he'll have some words of wisdom to us "slaxers" :LOL: :LOL:

You're all going to hell. :rock: :LOL: :LOL: :rock:
When oldmtlhed was a kid, you could get a Marshall half stack for 600 bucks and go see a movie with a large popcorn with the change...

Man that clip in the OP is so damne M&M!!! Mighty & MEATY! Love it!

I am having a hard time deciding between the Slax and the new BE-50 Deluxe...

JerEvil":39l7tz28 said:

THIS decision I am STAYING TUNED IN for....

Of all the peeps to have to make this decision, I will be watching YOU very closely Jeremy :checkthisout:

Ventura":3qzz3e9v said:
JerEvil":3qzz3e9v said:

THIS decision I am STAYING TUNED IN for....

Of all the peeps to have to make this decision, I will be watching YOU very closely Jeremy :checkthisout:
LOL! Well I have half of EITHER of them funded as I just sold my Splawn rig to a VERY interesting buyer! LOL! Did you see my last PM by the way?

Beyond Black":3ncsbhf3 said:
When oldmtlhed was a kid, you could get a Marshall half stack for 600 bucks and go see a movie with a large popcorn with the change...

Truth! Those were the good old days.
When I was a kid, we had the best movies. Alien. Star Wars. Raiders Of The Lost Ark. James Bond. Rocky. Blade Runner. Clockwork Orange.
The best music too. RUSH. Iron Maiden. DEVO. Alcatrazz. STYX. Kansas. Ozzy.

Back