PRS Floyd rose install ??

MYLILSS

I have a PRS CE-22. It's the first guitar I ever gigged with and the first guitar I ever recorded in a real studio with. It's like my go to the grave with me guitar. I really love playing it but dont use it much, as I prefer a Floyd rose. Does anyone know a good luthier or place I could send this thing off to, and have one installed ? I have an original Floyd rose and everything to do it, just need the work done.

Brian Howard has done a few things for me and has always been honest and does good work. Harder to find that combination than it should be.

Econ":3pmz7xe5 said:
Lee Garver - GMW Guitarworks. Top notch work. Highly recommended.

I knew GMW built some badass guitars, but didn't know they do this type of work too. I'll have to get in touch with him and see if this is doable for him. Thanks !

Lee is currently installing a Floyd in PRS Swamp Ash that I bought recently. Should be in my hands in the next couple of weeks.

MYLILSS":4xtxl8e8 said:
Econ":4xtxl8e8 said:
Lee Garver - GMW Guitarworks. Top notch work. Highly recommended.

I knew GMW built some badass guitars, but didn't know they do this type of work too. I'll have to get in touch with him and see if this is doable for him. Thanks !

Back