New Rig Rundown

dstroud

Here's a new rig I'm using. A new Blankenship 2 channel head and some pedals. Very versatile and I'm digging it!

Sorry sir but once again, you are in violation of the "oversimplified rig" rule that governs this forum. It is explicitly forbidden to use simple pedals like BOSS for overdrive and even more so, to use a DD-3 for this function. Please revisit the rules of this forum and immediately replace all modulation pedals with something from Strymon.

Besides your violations though, everything sounds great! I wasn't a fan of the SD-2 you mentioned but everything sounds juicy and no matter how old or out dated it gets, the DD-3 gets er done!

Kapo_Polenton":3e8l8mwf said:
Sorry sir but once again, you are in violation of the "oversimplified rig" rule that governs this forum. It is explicitly forbidden to use simple pedals like BOSS for overdrive and even more so, to use a DD-3 for this function. Please revisit the rules of this forum and immediately replace all modulation pedals with something from Strymon.

Besides your violations though, everything sounds great! I wasn't a fan of the SD-2 you mentioned but everything sounds juicy and no matter how old or out dated it gets, the DD-3 gets er done!

lol thanks man! I'm actually not sold on the SD-2 but it was the closest thing in my pedal box to doing what I wanted. gonna have to dig a little deeper on that one and see if I can find something I like better.

Kapo_Polenton":2jgoka37 said:

I just updated + rewired my board this weekend... Am I in violation? :LOL: :LOL:

getpubthumb

Back